Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Please, can someone explain how this game, which is putting out updates every very long time, which even seemed dead, can continue to have more than 30 thousand patrons? I want the recipe because it's really incomprehensible. When the game was at its peak, maybe for whatever reason people loved it, but please, if now it's half dead...

d4nt320

Aug 21, 2018
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: wait he is going :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: to add the same content to the game every 2 months :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: with improvements the Same content again after 2 years or more really? you can't make this up this is real life shit EA is proud of you boy, Madden the same game every year and now this guy with the same game and content every 2 months for you guys/girls Now i understand why i never put money in this game i support other game that give something but i never try to support this guy now i understand why.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: he is like Capcom with the remakes now is Summertime Saga The Remake ( nothing new just improvements).

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Lmao , lol even.

Lul , DarkCookie playing the fools like a damn piano , now he'll release the same game same content he had made years ago but in 16:9 that too which he has already made but will release bit by bit slowly over the next 2 to 3 years.

And this will lead to Patreon surge in his patrons.

His patrons must have blueball and cucking fetish.

Last edited:

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
I'll keep an eye on it, maybe new content will come with version 42.12...
Let's see what the modders do with it...
In any case, it is unplayable for the time being

Reactions: happgapp

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
Im gonna be Honest...i have played this version...and i like it, only has what i like(Jenny and Debbie ...also is a shame that is not here the scene i saw DC drawing in his directs about the MC sleeping in top Jenny´s boobs after sex)... yeah, almost of content is cut off, but i like the new engine, being able of roll back, the game now goes fluid, and other things...,for me this was a "TEASER" of the tech update, if they manage implement soon the other heroines back..i will be satisfied.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes