jokuur

May 23, 2019
Damn i used to play that game years ago and there has been little to no updates ever since, absolutely shocking:oops:
Now he does that bs about rebuilding the game, Glad i dropped out beforehand.
yeah i know code is a bitch but this update not worth of downloading

D4Y

Dec 14, 2017
Releasing "this", after two years of rebuilding the game ist quite shameful. Don´t get me wrong Summertime Saga was a great game, back when it was at its peak, but now... well the adult game industry has grown, and since then more and better games have come onto the market. Now it's no longer a game that stands out from the crowd, but rather one that gets lost due to its development time.

The David

Jun 19, 2017
yeah i know code is a bitch but this update not worth of downloading
What code? You mean those 4-8 commands you need to work with Ren'Py to make a VN from a scratch? Yes if you want to do way more complicated stuff you need some know-how with Python but jesus christ this is pathetic. I could learn Python and redo the whole game in those two years myself. The only problem is that I suck at art.

Apr 20, 2018
You know I haven't played it, nor will I. I didn't play the last few updates, the last big memory I have from this game was when he introduced the sea monster sex?

That being said from what I'm seeing... Anyone who supports DC is objectively wrong, I used to sit in his streams years ago just talking here and there and slowly moved into doing my things...
But 2 years for him to do an "engine update" and remove 95% of the content?
That would maybe be justified if he were a solo dev earning 1k a month (not enough to live, a.k.a it's a side project in life)
Yet correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't he earn over 50k per month?
I know for a fact that a few years ago when he had it set to show actual income it said 70-80k per month, so as others have said he could have paid someone 2k, fuck it 5k per month to push this out in 6-12 months, while he worked on story/art or whatnot?

I'm unsure how much rereleased content will be out per 8 weeks, but if it's like 25% per release that would still be 8 months... Which is too long, not because 8 months is too long to remake the whole game, but because 8 months to rehash the last 8 years? Unless with rereleased content we get a ton of new scenes and story this makes no sense...
I'm really confused cause years ago I know he enjoyed working on the project and I know he seemed nice, so maybe he's just done what most eroge devs do and "secure the gold mine" by making updates take longer, with less content, all in spite of the fact that they're earning >10k per month.

Mokochii

May 31, 2021
This is kinda hilarious, like, bravo darkcoockie, this is some galaxy brain move, actually, people were set and done with this game so let's rebuild it, literally downgrade it to it's original 2017 build and drop all the old content he lasted almost a decade making in the form of "brand new" updates.
Imagine fans of this game waiting to 2027 for the brand new roxxie update.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
This is kinda hilarious, like, bravo darkcoockie, this is some galaxy brain move, actually, people were set and done with this game so let's rebuild it, literally downgrade it to it's original 2017 build and drop all the old content he lasted almost a decade making in the form of "brand new" updates.
Imagine fans of this game waiting to 2027 for the brand new roxxie update.
Is actually genius,DC got away with releasing a "improved" 2017 version of his game and his making more money than 2023 already,this guy has his cult members grabbed by the balls.

Reactions: GaRbS
Jun 25, 2017
Although I'm not married yet, I have a feeling that even when my real-life child is born in the future, Mia's pregnancy content still won't be completed. :(

Mia is my favorite character, without a doubt.

Reactions: Nosteryion
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes