itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I haven't had the time to check it out yet, but from what I'm hearing Debbie hasn't gotten updated, but the girl with the most scenes in the game got more content...?

I mean I expected this but fuck me, as someone who hasn't paid a dime to DC he still managed to drain all my patience. Efficiency and logic is something completely alien to the SS dev team.

Strelok00

Oct 17, 2017
I don't know why the dev rushed to do a half upload with half the work done.
Waiting to wait, I would rather wait another year, and then have a complete upload ready, ready for the next, shorter and more systematic ones. So, this technical update carried out in parts will actually only last a little longer, until updates with new content.

If this incomplete update was to remove the Incomplete tag on F95Zone, in my opinion I think this will only make it worse rather than better.
These wretches who cry against DC will never stop whining no matter what, that's why, in DC's place, I would send them to F... themselves and the tag in F95Zone, and only do the next complete technical update, when it actually had complete that update 100 %, whether in a year or 5!
I'm a freeholder, I don't pay anything to DC, so it's not my place to whine about what he receives in cash on Patreon.
I'm not a whiny bitch like the other miserable who dont have nothing to do with their life in their free time, lol.

Image: BETH by Wardonn.

View attachment 3693644

Regards.
It's in part your fault mate you just had to give him more money and the tech update would have been complete by now.
Shame on you !

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Why are 1 star reviews disappearing? Earlier today there were like 7-8 fresh reviews, now they are gone.
Apparently, reviews which are only about the development process and the developer are against the rules.

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
Bruh. This was the game I played when I first created an account on here. How can it have less content after all these years with all the money they made ... is some alien magic reality warping stuff. Genuinely Bravo.

I honestly gave up after the update to the "sisters" character removed animations from her hottest scene where the MC takes charge and pumps her full of cum... Checked out 1 more update a year later and the game stopped getting updated anyway lol.

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
So i just prefer to just wait and see. If this for you is "defending" i suppose we have two very different definitions for this word. I just don't think that act in a toxic way doesn't help at all the future of the game (if it still has one).

No, because world isn't made only by black and white. I'm not attacking and not defending.

If next update will be also underwhelming i will just ignore the game for the time being, luckly there are many daily releases and other interesting projects for my tastes so i'm not worried at all.
To be hopeful and positive is to defend it. I don't know how it's not black and white. I see this as defensive behaviour. As for toxicity, I agree that it's better not to be toxic. But lets make a distinction between toxicity and criticism.

I would agree with you if that were the case. But let's agree to disagree, you're defending this game and the developer. If you were neutral about it, you wouldn't be talking about it so much, it's as simple as that.

Again, let's agree to disagree. Because I don't see many "other interesting projects". Good for you if you really see it differently. For me, this industry is in a really bad state. And rightly so, as long as people are supporting "projects" like this while most developers can't even think about working on their games full time.
This is far worse than I expected. And I didn't expect anything...
That's exactly my reaction.
Yea all the art tasks are pretty much done. Maybe I am wrong but I thought that the tech update was also supposed to update debbie's art. So why the fuck did he release the update with her old art?
My honest reaction.
1717245939565.png

Last edited:

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
So, now the game is just Debbie and Jenny's stories? The others are locked or something? Or am I wrong?

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Apparently, reviews which are only about the development process and the developer are against the rules.
That sounds sketchy af dude. Why would mods remove 1 star reviews, but leave new 5 stars? No way this is a 5 star game in its current state. Other games have reviews mentioning development processes and developer issues. If they're doin it only for this game it's a bad look.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes