Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
As of 12 hours ago he HAD almost 32k subs
Pictures speak louder than words
View attachment 3694080
Hope he chokes as he spirals down the bowl
31 days ago he had 4 thousand less subs. Patreon always dips at the beginning of every month for larger creators - it has to do with when people subscribe (for most subscribers their subscriptions renew on the day they subscribe) and soft-declines (their paypal or cc or debit doesn't have funds or need reauthorized), and over the course of the month the numbers increase.

We've had this conversation now 3 times in the past 2 hours or so - 79,596. You would think people would know how Patreon works after 8+ years.

But - yeah ... okay.

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
That's the opposite. The goose is alive and well.

They definitely didn't vote for this. They voted for "tech update - complete overhaul guys, but don't worry: it will take 2-3 months only. Pinky promise".
Fair enough. There's got to be a story there then. Either something dropped and severely delayed things or ...

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is an incest patch required for v21?
Yes, and it hasn't been created - either rename the household characters to something that gets you off or use your imagination or wait until a fan or modder makes a patch, the old one doesn't work with v21 because of the new coding written with new variables, etc.

Reactions: Donkeybong

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
VIRUS ALERT ON "GOFILE" WIN version ... samething on PIXELART
will wait next version
The GOFILE version is fine. I downloaded it about an hour ago. Whatever you are getting is a false positive. The person who uploaded it got it directly from the source and still ran it through checkers, etc before uploading to the filehosts and linking in OP.

s333d

Dec 27, 2017
Always funny when patreon milkers pretend that the most complicated programming in the world is behind these Renpy games, which also require years of refactoring the entire code base every now and then.

You don't have to do a requirement analysis with some stupid stakeholders that don't know what they want since the games mostly already exist in an more or less advanced state, you don't have to adapt to some external new hype tech or services, you already have the Renpy engine and your code base that you can reuse, just rename the stupid variables and methods of the ex-dev and rewrite some of his yanderedevy if else statements.

I understand that this is sometimes annoying and unsatisfactory, but this is not a hobby project of a developer who gets 50 dollars a month. But it's always these wannabe junior devs who think that everyone would be better off if they could refactor 100% of a project's code base instead of improving some bad bits.

Reactions: MrBree

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
You have to burn incense and pray to the great pumpkin
  • You must be playing against the CPU in single-player mode.
  • You must be on ‘ ’ stage.
  • You must see silhouettes flying past the moon in the background at some point during the fight.
  • You must get a ‘Double Flawless’ (win two rounds without damage).
  • You must not block at all during the fight.
  • You must conclude the fight with your character's own specific Fatality move and not the uppercut stage Fatality.

Reactions: MurkyTurtle

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
game definitely needs an NTR tag for all the cucking DC does to his patreons. he even trolled them with the update link, disabled the comments on his patreon and is now mentally and financially CUCKING them by drip feeding them old content for the next couple years. yet they still line up to suck his dick and defend him on the internet from the mean haters for free :KEK:
image_2024-06-01_161509392.png

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
I find it funny that DarkCookie released V0.21 just to keep his game from having the "abandon" tag on it. I still say that this game is abandon because it took us two years for this crappy update.

Reactions: astrophel

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Hey I just alerted DC and he sent this picture. Not sure what it means
View attachment 3694093
Imagine right clicking a funny gif to 'own' the haters and then posting an image instead, how embarrassing!
I find it funny that DarkCookie released V0.21 just to keep his game from having the "abandon" tag on it. I still say that this game is abandon because it took us two years for this crappy update.
Thought the whole purpose of the remake/redoing the code was to make it kosher for a steam release.

ampz

Sep 7, 2017
DarkCookie is a master scammer, he released this "new" tech update probably because he lost a chunk of patreons, the thing is... there is NOTHING different! it's the exact same thing, the art is the same, the gameplay is the same, the only thing that's changed is the map, which you cant really explore because the only content available is for 2 characters, the same characters that have been pretty much done since the start YEARS ago

skip this, wait for.... 5 years and maybe it'll be at the same point the 20.16v "old tech" one is right now... this game is abandoned and the guy is just ripping off all those retards that keep giving him money XD

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
game definitely needs an NTR tag for all the cucking DC does to his patreons. he even trolled them with the update link, disabled the comments on his patreon and is now mentally and financially CUCKING them by drip feeding them old content for the next couple years. yet they still line up to suck his dick and defend him on the internet from the mean haters for free :KEK:

bro it's been 2 years and debbie still has her old art! i can't i just can't :KEK:

he obviously has fun shitting on his patreons and so do we here. by this point i've been shitting on this game longer than i have been playing it. this thread has become more fun than the game itself and i consider everyone who shits on this scam a brother to me. let's all participate in this cuckfest and see where it goes. this train has no brakes
Amen to that brother

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Should we start a bowl watch? See how far down this turd spirals in the bowl? I think he lost maybe 2k cucks..cough subs in the last 12 hours. Buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
View attachment 3693995
Did he really loose subs ?
We need to watch his subs for atleast a month to see the trend.
Most probably cucks will come back with others of their kind joining in couple of months. And he'll have net gain overall.
Don't underestimate the cuck-pandemic .

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes