jkvertigo

May 31, 2018
Cool. After 2 years of tech update they just stripped 90% of the content to have smoother animations. 2 more years (at least) until we reach the same previous level.
That's ridiculous, what a way to milk supporters to the bones.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Bro wanted to have that "Abandonded" tag removed so hard he removed 95% of the content from the game.
Why would he care about a tag in a pirate website when he's still receiving money from his patreons? I don't understand why pirates people here think this website has power over him.

And is it really DC's fault? By now he has amassed quite a fortune, his patreons should know that, yet they are still giving their money away. His patreons removed any sense of urgency on DC so he's going at his own pace, and his patreons are okay with this since they keep giving anyway.

BillyMcBobson

Jan 20, 2020
Them releasing these every two months is a fucking joke ngl, like all the stuff is there just put it in lol, can't be that buggy

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Why would he care about a tag in a pirate website when he's still receiving money from his patreons? I don't understand why pirates people here think this website has power over him.

And is it really DC's fault? By now he has amassed quite a fortune, his patreons should know that, yet they are still giving their money away. His patreons removed any sense of urgency on DC so he's going at his own pace, and his patreons are okay with this since they keep giving anyway.
Most of his patrons came from here or itch. io

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Most of his patrons came from here or itch. io
Even if that was true, it'll hardly matter to him now.
You don't do a 2-year "tech upgrade" if you're even the least worried about losing paying customers, let alone free downloads from pirate forums.

RoonilWazlib

Jun 21, 2019
I've never believed that the abandoned tag, or any of the whining and screeching happening in this thread had any impact whatsoever on DC's decisions developing the game. --BUT-- this last update *really* feels like it was specifically meant to troll this thread. If that's the case, I gotta admit, it's pretty good. A+ trolling.

Mar 3, 2018
FFS its not even complete.
I agree that the game needs subsidies. But considering the amount of patrons. And the amount of donations ... 29,303 paid members ... even if its all of them 1$ per month. This is over 351636k a year!
Its enough for 2 people to work full time at this game. Both getting 180k share. We know you can hire people for less money to do individual projects. This game does not add up.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
FFS its not even complete.
I agree that the game needs subsidies. But considering the amount of patrons. And the amount of donations ... 29,303 paid members ... even if its all of them 1$ per month. This is over 351636k a year!
Its enough for 2 people to work full time at this game. Both getting 180k share. We know you can hire people for less money to do individual projects. This game does not add up.
Well, it is pretty simple rule:
While (patrons pays== true)
{
DC eating money
players eating shit
}
I found this simply hilarious - more than 2 years of doing nothing and then releasing " not all of the Tech Update content is available yet "
I'm sure, if he'll start selling his shit canned with "super content" label, those patrons will buy it. And then they will ask for more.

Last edited:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I've never believed that the abandoned tag, or any of the whining and screeching happening in this thread had any impact whatsoever on DC's decisions developing the game. --BUT-- this last update *really* feels like it was specifically meant to troll this thread. If that's the case, I gotta admit, it's pretty good. A+ trolling.
Is this the new cope?
" :geek: is just a troll update,GOTCHA! :geek: "

4.00 star(s) 363 Votes