arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
Goddamn i have been waiting for years, since the pizzeria story. Did he say something about adding Rhonda's route with the tech update some months ago, or am i misremembering?

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Intentional troll update is actually way more likely than the tag having no impact what so ever.
The dates line up too closely and the update feels way too rushed to be anything but a last minute rush. This update stinks of no long term planning what so ever, kind of like what we did when we left homework till the last minute.
Maybe some bakers start suspecting SOMETHING... Well, as if it could happen.
Maybe some patreon issues with updates. Or maybe DC is going to have another baby now, so he need more money.
Goddamn i have been waiting for years, since the pizzeria story. Did he say something about adding Rhonda's route with the tech update some months ago, or am i misremembering?
You know, few years ago, during one of his regular streams he said, that the story is almost complete ant all thats left - is to implement art to the game and then some bugfiixig. I was there, Gandalf, it was few years ago.
So about updates... how should i say it... what do you think about playing videogames with your grandchildren?

Last edited:

sexiwof

Jun 6, 2017
Just jumping to the thread, last time i was here in 2018.
I'm only want to say how much I love to see the same story as with yandere sim. Truly, such a delightful sight to my eyes.
Well, I won’t keep you, I’m sure you’re all eager to discuss this the most unexpected turn of fate.
See you in another 6, 8, maybe 10 years.

Reactions: blabbolo

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Nah, I had the same problem. You need to find a trigger for the next Debbie event. All of the pre-patch content for Jenny is in there. I haven't found the Jenny missionary scene that people have dug out of the files, I don't think it's actually in the game yet. Only about half of the Debbie scenes are in, I think they only put as much of the Debbie route in as interacts with the Jenny route. The only new thing I noticed was a short scene of Jenny putting on makeup in the bathroom before the movie date.
Hmmm, wish it was the same for me. While, I do believe you that the Debbie event is the trigger. But for me, Debbie events are done. I finished them, and her little questline in the notes tab is gone. But Jenny still says for me to fuck off. Unless there's some extra event for Debbie after hitting homebase with her beyond the questline?
Screenshot (148).png

4.00 star(s) 363 Votes