Feb 2, 2024
So this update is only for Debbie and Jenny quest?
How do start other quests?
Man did I waste my time.
What haooened to the whole game?
How do I start other quests?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I am so confused about all of this. When I downloaded it, I could only play on cheat mode. It only shows up to Jenny's story asa available. Is that normal?
Considering that this version is a reboot of the series, yes it is quite normal
In this new update i can't understand how to even progress. Are character in specific location at a certain date and at a certain hour? Diane isn't even at her house every fucking day. Wth is this update. Is there a way to unlock the guide for each character that was in the phone pre-thech update?
friend, what characters? If you're playing version 21, know that there are only two characters with content.
never played the game now saw it got updated, should I play now or just wait as people are complaining a lot here it looks like because dev cut out content?
the most current version is a reboot of the series, play version 0.20.16, which has a lot more content, and you can still have fun installing mods, translations and patches.
Does anyone happen to know if the Couch Bridge route will be added with the next update or will it come later?
will come later, come back to this thread in about 10 years, maybe there will be
Goddamn i have been waiting for years, since the pizzeria story. Did he say something about adding Rhonda's route with the tech update some months ago, or am i misremembering?
Yes, they said "we will add all existing content every two months" so they are speculating that new content will only come in 2 or 4 years, DC also said "I don't give a shit about that shit" but I didn't understand what he meant I meant with this encrypted message.
Is the tech update suppose to have almost no music/sound? or is that me?
yes, it's a new feature, DC thinks that removing 90% of the game's content and sound makes the feeling of being in hell more immersive
Sooo true
So this update is only for Debbie and Jenny quest?
How do start other quests?
Man did I waste my time.
What haooened to the whole game?
How do I start other quests?
first you uninstall version 21 and forget about it for the next 10 years, then you download version 0.20.16 which is the only really playable version.

Reactions: Tronn4

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Since this update (hah, 'update'......) dropped right at the end of the month, everyone's Patreon auto-bills will have been paid out for June. The next update will be 'Late July', which means everyone's auto-bills will pay again right around the auto-bill time.

It's kind of diabolically genius. You don't update monthly, good god no. That would be too close to something like actual work. You can update every other month to pretty much the same effect (in terms of keeping Patreon active), publishing content that may or may not already be in the bag. (It honestly wouldn't surprise me if the bulk of the update work has been more or less done for months - if not years - and the staggered (re)release schedule is contrived.)

Reactions: Logan3000x

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Went to the downloads page and saw this. Interesting bits for different things. As an example it seems they are reworking it so pregnancy does not block quest progress.

View attachment 3700766
I always thought that he didn't care about this forum but the fact that they didn't even bother with adding sound to this release, really makes me believe they just rushed this update so they could get rid of the abandoned tag.

Feb 2, 2024
Oh man this is a remake of 2 charaters?
What was the point in that, other then the rollback works?
Couldn't they add new stories for those same characters?
How many years we have to wait until all that content has caught up?

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Your IQ is too low, like the smart ppl said, the funny images will come in two month, but just a couple, like 0.05% of the original content. So yeah, you silly goose, go back to school and study a lot. He never liad, it is all already been said.
how is the lower iQ here, the genius trying to explain to the lower iQ guy what he cannot understand, or the lower iQ guy asking the question over a situation he cannot understand?

==check mate

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
Stop subscribe bruh, they just fking re-milking all over again with same story same scene just with extra spices and bigger screen imax

4.00 star(s) 363 Votes