McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
between summerscam saga, WaL, something unlimited the patreon WEG industry is pretty much in the shitter. i still have some hope for whatever akabur and mirthal are doing but as for the rest. it's joever. summertime saga is still the biggest scam i think just because darkcucky makes the most money and 2 years of this embarassament on an update is just unprecedented

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
between summerscam saga, WaL, something unlimited the patreon WEG industry is pretty much in the shitter. i still have some hope for whatever akabur and mirthal are doing but as for the rest. it's joever. summertime saga is still the biggest scam i think just because darkcucky makes the most money and 2 years of this embarassament on an update is just unprecedented
never called the game a scam. i guess it depends on the definition a little bit but to me the game isn't a scam. i think you're right the team is incompetent but at the same time they are not really thinking about ways improving the situation or speeding up the process because why should they, they are still raking in the money. that to me is the definition of milking which is something different than scamming. i don't think anyone who disagrees with me is an imbecile though, it's just my opinion.
honestly i have no problem with the development taking another 4 years or longer because nobody is waiting for the game to be finished to play it. it's more like destiny or other games as a service type games which get new content constantly, so you play through the update and then wait for the next one. for me it can go on like this forever because i don't want DC to stop working on the game and the only reason i can think of why i would want him to stop is if i wanted to see him do another project. i have to say though i really envy whoever stumbles on to summertime saga in 2025 for the first time because that person is going to have a great week and probably a very sore dick.
(emphasis added)

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Lmao never realized they were the same person. It’s like that meme “the progression.”
That's actually DarkCookie's biggest crime: turning our optimistic EveIsMyWife/RondaIsMyQueen, who loved to speculate about new updates, character arcs etc., into the cynical McSlut, who seems to kinda have lost his innocent and optimistic outlook on life in general.

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
wait whats happened to Eve? i havent played in a few years and came back when i heard about the "incident"

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
We should be happy that she's at least got a finished story in the previous version of the game.
Very true. As the main story too.
The basic content game is complete, but i want to see the bonus DLC's one day. I know DC will release them soon, yet in my timeline life, so i dont have stress to think about it. Also im a freeloader, so im cool with it.

00018-2190339901.png

"oh gosh,mooom... I am feeling weird in the ass again!"

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes