harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Could be worse. Could be Something Unlimited that now legit uses AI art of itself :KEK:
jesus. another one?
i thought taffy tales was the only game where dev was crazy enough to train an AI model on his own art and then fully outsource his art to the AI
(And not even bother cleaning up the errors like that pic where a girl has 3 anuses)

do these devs not understand that what made them stand out is their quality hand drawn art and that replacing it with crappy AI imitation will ruin their game?

Reactions: FacelessVixen

anotherrandom69

Jun 14, 2022
Very true. As the main story too.
The basic content game is complete, but i want to see the bonus DLC's one day. I know DC will release them soon, yet in my timeline life, so i dont have stress to think about it. Also im a freeloader, so im cool with it.

View attachment 3786240

"oh gosh,mooom... I am feeling weird in the ass again!"
lmao i thought this was in the "fan art" sub. as a bi male I been thinking abt MC doing this to Erik since release. now i feel like DC is doing this to me for thinking the """tech""" update have new content

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Black Cat

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
lmao i thought this was in the "fan art" sub. as a bi male I been thinking abt MC doing this to Erik since release. now i feel like DC is doing this to me for thinking the """tech""" update have new content
ERICA is my fat fav chubby girl on the game. Bad we cant really doggy her. Love to see it, maybe one day, in a possible mod.

00216-4294407866.jpg

Mommy is waiting for you all...

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Jan 2, 2022
These are for v0.20.16 and earlier - but I would doubt there is much difference between the steps in those versions and v0.21.0.0-wip.4468

Also, from the first post of this thread:
View attachment 3789348
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-walkthrough-faq-thread.4559/
are the deveolpe ?uuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
jesus. another one?
i thought taffy tales was the only game where dev was crazy enough to train an AI model on his own art and then fully outsource his art to the AI
(And not even bother cleaning up the errors like that pic where a girl has 3 anuses)

do these devs not understand that what made them stand out is their quality hand drawn art and that replacing it with crappy AI imitation will ruin their game?
Oh yeah. It was pretty noticable because Lex's dick magically changed sizes :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: harem.king

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
I guess it's simply because too many people didn't bother to select all 5 girls. They added one to four girls and as such Annie, Aqua and Becca (and Casssie) got quite a few votes by accident. I highly doubt anybody (at all) voted for Aqua intentionally.

As much as Becca is my favourite girl in the game, I'd say the true top 5 in that poll are Eve, Debbie, Roxxy, Jennie and Diane.
Fuck, now I kinda wanna see if the results would be different if I listed the LIs from Z-A instead of A-Z.

Also, I wouldn't sleep on Becca. Even though she's a side character, I've seen a lot of people in this thread mention how much they like her character over the years.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes