Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So because the majority does this, does it justify DC doing the same?
That's not what I said. I said that the vast majority of the human race wishes we could find a way to "keep the money steadily flowing while doing as little work as possible." To deny this is to lie. To use this as a bitch is hypocritical. That is what I said and what I meant.

That is not being cultish. That is being upfront and honest. I am neither defending nor accusing DC of doing anything.

Turning anger and frustration on me with diatribes, insults, and false accusations because people will not address DC directly (because they can attempt to do so - with possible consequences - on the developer's discord or during one of the streams on picarto) shows more about the people than about what they bitch about.

tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
Homie is over here casually releasing more content than DC plans to by the end of the decade.

Should be charging $500k for each image. Know your worth king.

neub1i

Nov 26, 2023
How do you guys get any new content? i have downloaded the 21.0.0-wip.4468-pc version and all i can play is the Jenny and Debbie Story lines. All others dont even show up or the characters pop up an error message saying "must unlock *character* lvl 1" but the whole map is empty... Also no inc patch works. help please!
nvm.... figured out that the creator thinks releasing a tech update and wiping all other content is a good way to release a patch

Last edited:
Reactions: sidxsxsx

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How do you guys get any new content? i have downloaded the 21.0.0-wip.4468-pc version and all i can play is the Jenny and Debbie Story lines. All others dont even show up or the characters pop up an error message saying "must unlock *character* lvl 1" but the whole map is empty... Also no inc patch works. help please!
You didn't read the changelog or even look at the main menu splash screen, did you?
See: 81,252
Since all the code and variables has been rewritten, no - the patch does not work. However, someone in a mod thread did work up a new file.
Also see my FAQ: 80,622

raschi

Jan 8, 2019
nvm.... figured out that the creator thinks releasing a tech update and wiping all other content is a good way to release a patch
I would love for you to test out and give feedback on potential bugs in my new Relation Tweaker mod for SS Tech release:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-relation-tweaker-mod-raschi.214780/

This mod lets you choose between incest and step family relations.

Bukston

Dec 28, 2022
MC said: "Debbie is right. I've got a whole world to explore out of here."

Please help me! What can i do for here?
I stuck here as well. I cannot enter the house. I tried to visit some places around the map but nothing has been triggered.

4.00 star(s) 364 Votes