FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Only in my personal view/taste, I would like to make some suggestions on the wip-release:
navigation
- turning off the mobile phone should also be possible by clicking 1721343183169.png , not only by 1721344027172.png

- as previously not many interactions were necessary to get to the "Garage", I would suggest to delete the "Hall", which is - as far as I understand - only a passing area with opposite click options, each time you would like to pass through.
In terms of spatial thinking, it is consistent and coordinated with the furniture in the other rooms, but I would like to ask - IF the "hall" will be retained - that the transitions be seamless, i.e. reversed, so that at 16:9 the mouse does not have to be moved from one side of the screen to the other in order to get through this non-functional room.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Only in my personal view/taste, I would like to make some suggestions on the wip-release:
navigation
- turning off the mobile phone should also be possible by clicking View attachment 3845052 , not only by View attachment 3845074

- as previously not many interactions were necessary to get to the "Garage", I would suggest to delete the "Hall", which is - as far as I understand - only a passing area with opposite click options, each time you would like to pass through.
In terms of spatial thinking, it is consistent and coordinated with the furniture in the other rooms, but I would like to ask - IF the "hall" will be retained - that the transitions be seamless, i.e. reversed, so that at 16:9 the mouse does not have to be moved from one side of the screen to the other in order to get through this non-functional room.
if you want to be sure the developer has an opportunity to read your suggestions, you'll need to post in their discord and/or in their picarto stream. They haven't communicated in this thread for three years.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Another thing I recognized is the Auto-Hide function of the game menu (Back, History, Skip, ...) during passing screens.
I would like to suggest to give control back to "player" and either this is perm on or perm off.

I'm no fan of game development where players are hindered either in use of existing inventory or game related slow motion without any necessities (running and stopped by a new area which is 10 sec. of running further away... ping related server issue? .... catch the drift...)

1721347110875.png

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Next thing I would like to throw in is either naughty tribute related or base game:
I had a hard time to get rid of all the repeatable 2-3 picture related animations which were expanded to 2+sec. cause they were sooo goooood....
If they were one time and only in gallery repeatable, I hadn't made the effort, but....

My suggestion would be to add a function like "expanded" to those where dev is thinking, those scenes should be expanded for players who like to watch 3 pictures on repeat for e.g. 15 sec. .
like;
1721347414387.png

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So i keep the old version of the Game or i should update? I saw this one has less content
You should likely wait for at least 3 more updates until the missing content has been readded. Right now it doesn't really make sense to play either old or new.

In case you really want to play right now, you should play the old version, as it's way more complete. Be aware though, that you'll miss out on a ton of details if you don't want to replay it in the new version some time later on.

Last edited:

Drake_McCoy

Feb 15, 2021
You should likely wait for at least 3 more updates until the missing content has been readded. Right now it doesn't really make sense to play either old or new.

In case you really want to play right now, you should play the old version, as it's way more complete. Be aware though, that you'll miss out on a ton of details if you don't want to replay it in the new version some time later on.
just was about to ask this thanks anyways

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
This is basically him remaking the original game. It has only a bit of Debbie and Jenny content. I hate when devs do that. I already liked the art and animations of the original. Now he is just starting from scratch
Please dont say "this is a scam", as if you were the first to do in this thread, because it would be very original to say this here.

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021

I think by the time the new version is caught up with the old version most people would forget a fair bit of the story and want to replay it anyway. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect to wait until 2028 for the tech update to be "worth" playing if you played the old version to completion today.

Reactions: Klostein0815

Drogam

Jul 19, 2024
I think by the time the new version is caught up with the old version most people would forget a fair bit of the story and want to replay it anyway. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect to wait until 2028 for the tech update to be "worth" playing if you played the old version to completion today.
by then it might also be time for another tech update

• Haha
Reactions: Budman 1959

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Doesn't really matter. Except for a couple of times everybody had to restart again with the other updates so most are use to it. And most are so use to it the story is imbedded in our minds.

4.00 star(s) 361 Votes