Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
why dianne won't show up?? is there a bug??
Her content hasn't been reinstated, yet, in this preview of the tech update. Look at the splash screen on the game's menu to see what's in this version and what's slated yet to come.

Boomerang

Feb 13, 2018
I remember it was called Sameface saga since its inception. Who tf likes the artwork here is beyond me.
Might I suggest you go to the optometrist in the near future? Also, tastes differ, there's games with different artwork styles, you're not obligated to like them. This one at least has actual artwork versus AI crap.

Reactions: Akabakka

fakerme

Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone want to donate to me instead? I'll give you the exact same thing DarkCookie is giving you! Just found out my CV Joint is broken and repair is gonna cost around $600. Stupid pothole. So I actually need it way more than this dude lol.

Hell, I'll even write you a short story about any of the characters lol.

SummerTiMeF

Feb 16, 2019
hello
cookies jar problem I have a lot of blocked scenes with the lock of the previous update I need again to start the game to unlock the scenes

Stalhmaus

Mar 7, 2018
...I just got here. Is there a good version to rollback to if I want to play most of the game's content? How much is in the 0.20.16 version that the mods use versus the newer ones?

davkassilentall

Sep 12, 2020
...I just got here. Is there a good version to rollback to if I want to play most of the game's content? How much is in the 0.20.16 version that the mods use versus the newer ones?
For all the content you want the " Before the Tech Update (v0.20.16) " version in the spoiler in the first post.
The newer ones are a slow rebuild of the entire game to make it wide screen

Reactions: Stalhmaus

FranticSantiago

Jan 12, 2018
I've had a little trouble finding the new Debbie scene at the end of her route, but it's triggered when you use the option
''Fooling around'' in the kitchen.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
I stopped following this game years ago, sae it on latest update so wanted to check what's what.
I got few questions, can someone please answer them.

a.So what the fuck does tech update mean?
b.Did they change how they draw CG?
c. How much new content is there after 2022(that's the last time i played, i think)

Many thanks

Reactions: bdsoce
4.00 star(s) 361 Votes