sara22112000

Jun 16, 2024
The developer disabled that ability.
I advise just to play it. Stop futzing with it. Just play it.
What are you attempting to do by accessing the console?
When I restarted the game from the beginning, I reached the tenth day and decided to use it to increase the number of money
But I just started a new game with cheats and have reached the fourth day and I will continue it

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
When I restarted the game from the beginning, I reached the tenth day and decided to use it to increase the number of money
But I just started a new game with cheats and have reached the fourth day and I will continue it
Okay. Instead of going into the files - if you read my FAQ that I shared with you, in v0.20.16 you can click on the wifi symbol on the in-game phone to open a cheat menu.
1724750544228.png 1724750326897.png 1724750378406.png
But, again, I would recommend not futzing too much. But if you do - save early, save often.
Actually... always save early, save often... it's a thing that is in development, not a completed product. Save in Anon's bedroom or when viewing the map.

Dr.Zed

Jun 4, 2020
Jesus Christ... just listen to the advise from people, STFU and try playing it without braking. what are you even trying? you're trying to outsmart something! Jesus this was hard to read and follow. no idea where CM takes the patience with all the people in this thread.

Chumimi69

Aug 13, 2024
How do I get to Tammy and June’s route? The guide says" In the afternoon, go to Eric's house basement where your best friend is searching his trading cards collection" but he just sits and plays wow

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
How do I get to Tammy and June’s route? The guide says" In the afternoon, go to Eric's house basement where your best friend is searching his trading cards collection" but he just sits and plays wow
You might have missed a trigger point.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
If you're playing v21.0.0-wip.5003 - that previous content hasn't been reactivated in the preview yet.

Plumbogummite

Dec 13, 2020
Mh i play the new Version 5003 and my game had no toad in the ms okita quest. All incrediands i got but the toad is just not there. Its supposed to be in front of the cave .. but .. no frog .. so i stuck there. Kinda frustrating.
Same here, found everything else easily but have not seen the toad. stayed through afternoon and evening hovering all over the waterfall but not finding the toad.

edit: Came back another day and it was there, big and obvious. I didn't realize that it spawned randomly since all of the other ingredients were available the first time I went to their locations.

Last edited:

toorfu

Jul 31, 2021
WAIT why am is the game telling me main story continues in future updates? I'm playing the game, Did the Tech update removed content???? I'm so out of loop

sara22112000

Jun 16, 2024
Okay. Instead of going into the files - if you read my FAQ that I shared with you, in v0.20.16 you can click on the wifi symbol on the in-game phone to open a cheat menu.
View attachment 3972243 View attachment 3972239 View attachment 3972240
But, again, I would recommend not futzing too much. But if you do - save early, save often.
Actually... always save early, save often... it's a thing that is in development, not a completed product. Save in Anon's bedroom or when viewing the map.
Do you know why the map does not open?

I never did anything
Suddenly the map no longer appears and I don't know what to do

This is the game in which I encounter errors most often without any reason
I have been waiting for it to end for 5 years, but to no avail

So I decided to enjoy it
But everything that has happened to me over the past 4 days is stupid errors and there is no solution for them

I am very tired of repeating everything from the beginning. If there is no solution to this problem, I will delete the game and never return to it

• Haha
Reactions: Budman 1959

sara22112000

Jun 16, 2024
Jesus Christ... just listen to the advise from people, STFU and try playing it without braking. what are you even trying? you're trying to outsmart something! Jesus this was hard to read and follow. no idea where CM takes the patience with all the people in this thread.
I haven't done anything
The game contains random errors

At first I played the 21.0 version, and then I learned that the original content exists in 20.0

So for the second time I played 20.0
Suddenly, most of the buildings did not open and did not appear to me, so I could not continue

I replayed the events again from the beginning, and now that I have reached day 27, the events have become better

The map no longer appears and does not want to open

I didn't do anything wrong
I did the cheating from the game system and not through the mod

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Do you know why the map does not open?

I never did anything
Suddenly the map no longer appears and I don't know what to do

This is the game in which I encounter errors most often without any reason
I have been waiting for it to end for 5 years, but to no avail

So I decided to enjoy it
But everything that has happened to me over the past 4 days is stupid errors and there is no solution for them

I am very tired of repeating everything from the beginning. If there is no solution to this problem, I will delete the game and never return to it
The map is gray because you are in the middle of doing something which requires Anon to stay at the location he is at. Since the scene is the front of Anon's home, Anon either has to enter the garage or the front door for the story to continue (or maybe check the mailbox?).

This is a commonly used process in VNs and games - to lock out fast travel while in the middle of a task/quest. This is neither a bug nor something new.

Based upon our interaction - I would say the problem is not with Summertime Saga. I would predict that the player is the source of the problem.

I would recommend just stopping. Period. Don't play anymore. If you played this in late 2020, or anytime in 2021, 2022, 2023 you should stop now. You are not going to experience much, if anything, new.

You should wait until v21.0.0 is completed --- and I mean completed - not wip.4486 and not wip.5003 and not any future wip.####. Wait until v21.0.0 has completely caught up with v0.20.16 in content before your play again.

In fact, I would recommend that you, specifically, wait until v22.0.0 when R(h)onda's content is added and you select start at new content when that option is available from the main menu.

sara22112000

Jun 16, 2024
The map is gray because you are in the middle of doing something which requires Anon to stay at the location he is at. Since the scene is the front of Anon's home, Anon either has to enter the garage or the front door for the story to continue (or maybe check the mailbox?).

This is a commonly used process in VNs and games - to lock out fast travel while in the middle of a task/quest. This is neither a bug nor something new.

Based upon our interaction - I would say the problem is not with Summertime Saga. I would predict that the player is the source of the problem.

I would recommend just stopping. Period. Don't play anymore. If you played this in late 2020, or anytime in 2021, 2022, 2023 you should stop now. You are not going to experience much, if anything, new.

You should wait until v21.0.0 is completed --- and I mean completed - not wip.4486 and not wip.5003 and not any future wip.####. Wait until v21.0.0 has completely caught up with v0.20.16 in content before your play again.

In fact, I would recommend that you, specifically, wait until v22.0.0 when R(h)onda's content is added and you select start at new content when that option is available from the main menu.
I've never played the game before and this is my first time
I was just waiting

I will explain the problem to you
Diane asked me to buy an bug annihilator, and I had bought it a few days before this mission.
began when we entered the mall.
A message appeared saying that the bug annihilator is with me and I must return to help her

When I left the mall, I was surprised that the map was not working
Then I tried to use cheats to get rid of the old bug annihilator , but that didn't work either

So now I don't know what to do
Should I leave the game for a few more years and come back to it later?

Or start over again

Or maybe there is a saves that can help me
I don't know

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
When I left the mall, I was surprised that the map was not working
You had a gray map while at the mall.... how did you get to the Anon's house? Using the cheat menu that I advised not to futz around with much because you could mess things up?
Should I leave the game for a few more years and come back to it later?
Yes. Like I recommended in my previous reply to you - sara22112000 should wait until v22.0.0 is released before attempting to play again.
Or maybe there is a saves that can help me
Only if you have a good save prior to buying the bug annihilator.
I tried to use cheats to get rid of the old bug annihilator
I would recommend not futzing too much. But if you do - save early, save often.
Stop futzing with it. Just play it.
For the last time - STOP FUTZING WITH IT.

This is a point-and-click visual novel. It requires next-to-no skill level to play. Simply read the dialogues, follow the task hints, mash a few buttons if you want to play the mini-games. That's it.

You are trying to outthink and outwit one of the simplest and easiest types of "video game" and you are failing miserably.

sara22112000

Jun 16, 2024
You had a gray map while at the mall.... how did you get to the Anon's house? Using the cheat menu that I advised not to futz around with much because you could mess things up?

Yes. Like I recommended in my previous reply to you - sara22112000 should wait until v22.0.0 is released before attempting to play again.

Only if you have a good save prior to buying the bug annihilator.

For the last time - STOP FUTZING WITH IT.

This is a point-and-click visual novel. It requires next-to-no skill level to play. Simply read the dialogues, follow the task hints, mash a few buttons if you want to play the mini-games. That's it.

You are trying to outthink and outwit one of the simplest and easiest types of "video game" and you are failing miserably.
i have two saves
i get to Anon's house from the frist save befor the Mission starts
But I was surprised that the map did not work on the first save either

Anyway, I will take your advice and wait for 22.0

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
wtf is wrong with this game!? any mod install or extra game crashing......
Because the mods were written for v0.20.16, not the current version v21.0.0-wip.5003 with the updated code and variables as part of the tech update. The makers of the mods say exactly what version of the game they are compatible for -- always check before installing mods.

Also, you can learn more in my FAQ: #80,603
the old save didn't work in this version?
That's correct- no save prior to v21.0.0-wip.4468 works (so nothing v0.20.16 or earlier).
v21.0.0-wip.5003 has almost completely rewritten code and new variables. Also, it is slow rolling out the the old content as it is converted over to the new code and display ratio. Also, you can learn more in my FAQ: #80,603

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes