Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Holy crap people are stupid. Using mods for the old version on the new one? Messing with the game console and bugging their games out and wondering why? Trying to use saves from the old version on the new one?

Reading comprehension is becoming a rarity I guess.
You could have avoided seeing these Things if you had done your job correctly Thanos. :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Budman 1959

SCynic

Jul 18, 2018
You might be in the below category cause you just described the median, but called it an 'average'.
You do realize that there are multiple ways to find an 'average', right? And that a median, IS in fact one of those types, right? And that as such, you are claiming this person is below 'average' (median) intelligence when they are in fact, correct, RIGHT?

sofwhite1

Dec 23, 2017
You do realize that there are multiple ways to find an 'average', right? And that a median, IS in fact one of those types, right? And that as such, you are claiming this person is below 'average' (median) intelligence when they are in fact, correct, RIGHT?
you are confusing mean (average) with median. still. two very different mathematical concepts and rarely the same result.
take three numbers for instance - 0 1 and 14. the average or mean of this set is 5. The median is 1. the median is the number with equal members of higher and lower value. the average, or mean is the total values divided by the total members. this is elementary school math.

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
you are confusing mean (average) with median. still. two very different mathematical concepts and rarely the same result.
take three numbers for instance - 0 1 and 14. the average or mean of this set is 5. The median is 1. the median is the number with equal members of higher and lower value. the average, or mean is the total values divided by the total members. this is elementary school math.
Being pedantic is very low IQ.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
He's right. Average can be referred to as a mean, median or mode.
(also 'range')

Jun 6, 2018
Since there is still no Incest Patch, I decided to make one. I'm not this game's dev. I should work on my own game actually, but eh I like Summertime Saga. You can check out my game, it's about Warcraft...
I honestly don't know what I am doing. I just decrypted the files and changed the text directly. Nothing fancy. Well I added one new event with Jenny : The Sister Experience. Even better than the Girlfriend Experience. But it doesn't seem very stable at the moment...
The mod replace any mention of Debbie so she's "Mom", sentences has been reworded accordingly. Jenny refers herself as your sister. It's not just "replace all Debbie by Mom", I tried to put more work than that.
Anyway, I only made this for myself, but I might as well share it, and we'll see how it goes. I hope some people will enjoy this quick mod

To install : Extract it in "game" folder

WARNING
The patch is not compatible. It will remove some new content to make room for the patch. Please let me a week or two before downloading this. Or just use it on the previous version

Is it compatible now? plz reply.

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Is it compatible now? plz reply.
No. I rewrote their code in the previous version, now I need to learn how to properly do a patch... Sorry, I'm slow since I'm starting from scratch ^^'
Honestly I can't get the translation tools to work. I think I'll just do it the old fashion way. Open the hood and rewrite what I want, and I guess I'll do it at every update. Not like Dark Cookie release updates often...

Last edited:

Solid11

Oct 11, 2018
So...the tech update was a scam and a blatant cash grab!

...human beings! Broken and fucked.
If you were bringing in 50k a month wouldn't you draw slower too? The dev can't take too long though or the original supporters will have died of old age and their accounts will be shut off by their kids. People taking this 7 year dev cycle way too seriously.

SCynic

Jul 18, 2018
I'm really not confusing anything with anything else. There are multiple ways to find an average (mean, median, mode, average and more), you are just choosing to define them in a way that lets you mock someone, someone who happened to be correct/ Both if you define the average as the median (you know, the set of numbers or single number in a range that separates the top half from the lower half), or the mean (when you find the sum of all the results and the divide that number by the number of results). Either way, dude was right, and you're still a dick. Just so you can get likes and emotes on a comment in a forum for sex games from people you don't know. Stop being a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: Budman 1959
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes