MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
the golden compass quest is not triggering
i have all the requirements (the coin , treasure map , key and code but
when i give in code 1,5,1,3. when i click on the keyhole nothing happens
i have tried 10 times to unlock it but no-joy stays locked
is there a secret place to click on the keyhole??
ideas anyone how to advance
thanks
Where do I find that key? I played this a long time ago, but didn't remember needing a key, just the code.

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
that was never promised. If you're going to be a troll, at least be an honest one.

It was roughly every two months. Here's the link to the video: 76,787 Here's the link to the end of April 2024 announcement: 76,923

Also, I notice for as much shit as you give the whole thing - you can't stay away from getting the content. Sour grapes much, mr fox?

I shall now await your not-so-pithy attempt at a personal insult as your usual M.O.

Have a lovely day.
Man, did that person affect you much?
Relax and move on. Jeez, people will always try to find a way to argue with each other.

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
Kemono is acting up so I'll post the links here :unsure:

I guess she's comfortable - / /

Eric had never been so pleased - / / / / / / /

Kissing girls - / / / / /

Nov 3, 2020
Kemono is acting up so I'll post the links here :unsure:

I guess she's comfortable - mega +Tyrone & Roxxy / +Tyrone & Maria / +Futa Eve version

Eric had never been so pleased - mega +Futa Eve version / +Eve version / +Roxxy version / +Maria version / +Pregnant version / +Jenny version / +Odette version / +Jenny & Earl

Kissing girls - mega / mega#2/ mega#3/ mega#4 / +Lucy & Annie / +Futa Eve
What are these links used for dude?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Budman 1959

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021

View attachment 3958260
.... Why has DC not brought this dude on?

Hes churning those out in days at only $300/mo (so likely ~$200/mo net). Imagine if DC contracted this dude to expand the scenes available in the interim. It seems like an easy PR win that DC can easily afford.

BreadRanger

Sep 27, 2019
So I'm stuck at the "Mom is right, I've got a whole world to explore out here!" screen. But all of my objectives are wait and its evening. So when I try to hit the bed button to wait. It just throws me in a loop saying go explore. but its evening to there's nothing to do.

(Solved) So I had to wait by clicking on the night icon NOT the bed icon. Then it let me back in the house.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
what's the best incest patch for v20.16? OP links are confusing and some are for v21.0 or give me error
See my FAQ: FAQ: #80,603
.... Why has DC not brought this dude on?

Hes churning those out in days at only $300/mo (so likely ~$200/mo net). Imagine if DC contracted this dude to expand the scenes available in the interim. It seems like an easy PR win that DC can easily afford.
Dildorog has done work for DC. The scene of the 2 ladies in PINK at the mall is his, for one.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes