BigBrοther

Nov 25, 2022
found a softlock in the game. after giving Harold the evidence from trump the game says to wait until the next day where you then are supposed to ask him how he is going to deal with the Russians but if you wait till night to visit the police station then it wont let you enter the office saying that they went home but pressing go back to leave wont let you and pops up the message that i need to see Harold is in his office. I can't go to his office because its late at night and i cant leave to wait until the next day because i need to see him in his office first leading me to jut forever stuck in the lobby of the police station. I'm lucky that i save almost every 5 seconds and had a save right before i entered the station.

Plumbogummite

Dec 13, 2020
It had been years since I started a new game with the old version and have to say that I am really enjoying taking my time and pacing myself with the latest 21.0.0.WIP-5003 version, and with characters I hadn't spent a lot of time on previously.

I feared that I would really miss the "Naughty Tribute" mod that had been my only regular one with the original iteration of the game, but am really enjoying the game as it stands.

Many thanks to Dark Cookie for all of the work that he puts into this project, and also to the forum moderators and other helpful commenters here.

• Haha
Reactions: Budman 1959

xidofer

Sep 11, 2020
Does this game have a scene where you fuck a blonde girl in a barn or am I thinking of another game with a similar art style and gameplay loop?

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes