ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Question, I got two version installed, one with the incest, the other with the additional lines - the two copies of the game are in completely separate folders.
In one version, I get to the French dictionary, but it seems impossible to find Judith to continue that quest.
In the other, if I go back to the French teacher with the dictionary with missing pages, she does not even tell me to go get it from someone else to copy the pages, the only option is '"not really" (when she asks if I need something).
Is it because the mods are not up to date (sound strange, at least one of the two is definitively indicating the same version as the software itself) ?

• Wow
Reactions: Budman 1959

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Question, I got two version installed, one with the incest, the other with the additional lines - the two copies of the game are in completely separate folders.
In one version, I get to the French dictionary, but it seems impossible to find Judith to continue that quest.
In the other, if I go back to the French teacher with the dictionary with missing pages, she does not even tell me to go get it from someone else to copy the pages, the only option is '"not really" (when she asks if I need something).
Is it because the mods are not up to date (sound strange, at least one of the two is definitively indicating the same version as the software itself) ?
Probably.

What versions do you have installed with which mods, first.

I am assuming you are using the Additional lines found here: 451 with v21.0.0-wip.5003
and you have the patch found here: 56,977 with v0.20.16.

If that is not the case - PLEASE state what versions you are using and links to the mods/patches you are using.

Also, you are not using any translation packs, correct?

If you have two v21.0.0-wip.5003 - having them in separate folders may not be enough - because both of them are writing to the same save files and other data in your %appdata%. That could be causing issues.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Probably.

What versions do you have installed with which mods, first.

I am assuming you are using the Additional lines found here: 451 with v21.0.0-wip.5003
and you have the patch found here: 56,977 with v0.20.16.

If that is not the case - PLEASE state what versions you are using and links to the mods/patches you are using.

Also, you are not using any translation packs, correct?

If you have two v21.0.0-wip.5003 - having them in separate folders may not be enough - because both of them are writing to the same save files and other data in your %appdata%. That could be causing issues.
Both are v21.0.0-wip.5003, however, I started the second one only after in the first one I could not find Judith anywhere, even if I had already the key for the locker (nor could I see any locker with written Cow and here aside) - so as far as I understand the fact I had the second one in a different path should not have touched the first one.
If you say that I should delete them and their saves in the user profile, and try only with one version, I can do that, anyway I had just started the game to see how it is.
Could you suggest if it is better to try with the "Additional_Lines_Incest_Mod_v21.0.0-wip.5003" or with the "src.zip" file found in the post in this thread made in July this year ?
Thanks

raschi

Jan 8, 2019
Both are v21.0.0-wip.5003, however, I started the second one only after in the first one I could not find Judith anywhere, even if I had already the key for the locker (nor could I see any locker with written Cow and here aside) - so as far as I understand the fact I had the second one in a different path should not have touched the first one.
If you say that I should delete them and their saves in the user profile, and try only with one version, I can do that, anyway I had just started the game to see how it is.
Could you suggest if it is better to try with the "Additional_Lines_Incest_Mod_v21.0.0-wip.5003" or with the "src.zip" file found in the post in this thread made in July this year ?
Thanks
Use the Additional Lines Incest Mod.
The "src.zip" incest patch will break your game, and possibly also your saves beyond repair.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Use the Additional Lines Incest Mod.
The "src.zip" incest patch will break your game, and possibly also your saves beyond repair.
Thanks. Had to go around a couple of times before Judith appeared in the shower corridor, but then I could progress.
By the way, if anybody is in contact with the dev, a small correction - it is eventually "merveilleux", not "merveilleuse", "merveilleuse" is the female form used as adjective, not as expression as in that case.
A good French teacher (with a surname inspired by a beautiful French actress) would not make that mistake, that is why I am suggesting it.

Last edited:

raschi

Jan 8, 2019
By the way, if anybody is in contact with the dev, a small correction - it is eventually "merveilleux", not "merveilleuse", "merveilleuse" is the female form used as adjective, not as expression in that case.
A good French teacher (with a surname inspired by a beautiful French actress) would not make that mistake, that is why I am suggesting it.
No need to contact the dev, as this correction can easily be added to the .
Just ask in the mod thread.

I have already added this correction to my own Relation Tweaker Mod (future release), so thanks.

MisterMeh

Nov 3, 2020
what's the difference between before tech update? why there's separate links, which one should i play first?
The Tech update resizes the games backgrounds to a 1920x1080p aspect, and is in the process of updating the UI. Not only that, but it's slowly (very slowly) improving animation scenes by adding more frames, story updates and reworks, as well as upgrading the art for pretty much all of the characters.

• Sad
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes