Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
can anybody please share me the save file till 20.16
Just load up v0.20.16 and "start at new content" - See my FAQ: 80,595 #2 under "Spoiler for v0.20.16"

If you mean so that you can play v21.0.0-wip.5003 - saves are not compatible and v21.0.0 is only part of the previous content found in v0.20.16 since it is moving all content over to the new code/display ratio/variables/etc. Again, see my FAQ.
any cheat mod?
For v21.0.0-wip.5003? like txe430 said - no, because the only version of that you can play right now IS the cheat version (full stats, $10,000,000).

Reactions: Budman 1959

taler

Oct 5, 2017
What is this "tech update"? I assumed it was going to be some amazing thing that makes everything better but is there even any point on waiting for it or should I just play the game now.

• Haha

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What is this "tech update"? I assumed it was going to be some amazing thing that makes everything better but is there even any point on waiting for it or should I just play the game now.
See: 80,595 #5 in "General FAQ"

Which version are you asking if you should play? v0.20.16 - no because saves are not compatible to v21.0.0 due to nearly all new code and variables. v21.0.0-wip.5003? If you want to - it's only got partial content compared to v0.20.16, but as time goes on, it will catch up (and they are adding little scenes here and there that are not in v0.20.16)

Or you can wait until the tech update is finished - whenever that will be with their roughly bi-monthly updates.

• Haha

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
20.16 old one not remake
And you've done all this?
Use changing rooms at the pool until the main character’s been kicked out. Return in the evening for a cutscene with the lifeguard. Come back to the pool during the day and swim. After another cutscene, use the medical stall. Then answer “I’d love to” when Cassie asks if you need relief.​
If you've done all that - are you using any mods, patches, or packs? If so, remove them all and try again.

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
And you've done all this?
Use changing rooms at the pool until the main character’s been kicked out. Return in the evening for a cutscene with the lifeguard. Come back to the pool during the day and swim. After another cutscene, use the medical stall. Then answer “I’d love to” when Cassie asks if you need relief.​
If you've done all that - are you using any mods, patches, or packs? If so, remove them all and try again.
done literally all what you have written and exactly in the same way you have mentioned too.... no i am not using any mods, patches or packs

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
done literally all what you have written and exactly in the same way you have mentioned too.... no i am not using any mods, patches or packs
Hmmm. There is no one else in this thread for at least the last 4-5 years mentioning this issue.

I'm not on my computer, but you could try toggling her off and on in the settings using the Wi-Fi symbol on the in-game cell phone. I would make sure to save before you mess with it. If you are unable to progress after that, you'll need to go to an earlier save prior to doing what is needed for this to activate.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
See: 80,595 #5 in "General FAQ"

Which version are you asking if you should play? v0.20.16 - no because saves are not compatible to v21.0.0 due to nearly all new code and variables. v21.0.0-wip.5003? If you want to - it's only got partial content compared to v0.20.16, but as time goes on, it will catch up (and they are adding little scenes here and there that are not in v0.20.16)

Or you can wait until the tech update is finished - whenever that will be with their roughly bi-monthly updates.
Okay thanks a lot, I had no idea there was this split / partial content situation. I guess I'll have to wait :(

• Sad

taler

Oct 5, 2017
To be fair, the animations of the existing stuff have been greatly improved.

If the pace continues like this (and according to the original agenda DC is already lagging) the tech update will be done around the end of March 2025.
Do you guys think there's no chance the pace of the tech update speeds up or will it be for sure after March 2025.

• Haha

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Does anyone know what excuses his paypigs are using to justify the “new content”. I dont want to pay to access the Patreon or discord.
They aren't paying for new content. The game is free from the developer's website to anyone who has access to the Internet. Subscribers get other benefits. That may be why you're confused.

BruceLei

Oct 12, 2021
Do you guys think there's no chance the pace of the tech update speeds up or will it be for sure after March 2025.
Why should DC speed up the process? Every month is raking in insane amounts of money. March 2025 is just my estimate. Have a look at the agenda and calculate for yourself: An update is scheduled every other month. The next one will come out end of September, then end of November, January 2025, March 2025 and so on. Depending on how much DC and team will pack into one update it might be March, May, July or later.

• Sad
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes