rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Why dont you just use the Unren engine? Animations arent that great anyways.
using unren on summertime saga will make the game stop working so make a backup of the game folder first

for people asking for old save there is a major code change in the game it is possible that the saves will not work properly so use old saves at your own risk

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
holy shit this game is still going i really love it but i fucking hate the restart bullshit i am gonna take my time and enjoy it when its finished

Reactions: Gasanvar

gropax

Dec 24, 2017
You are not up to date:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I can confirm that I could load my 0.19.0 (skipped 0.19.1 because I only played Eve's route and didn't run into any bugs) save into 0.19.5. Can't comment on any bugs since I only played the new content, though.
Wow, must have skipped that part - whenever I see "OLD SAVE FILES NOT COMPATIBLE" I just lose more hope. Thanks for pointing it out. Really hope I don't have to restart this game any more times, since that's what I've been doing so far as I don't really like to use the provided saves.

Wonka_Willy

Nov 5, 2018
Its only a small update ,a secret one just to pass time.The big one is still in the making,so please,stop whining about it
oh yes it's true it's 2019 its forbidden to complain sorry :) so I modify what I said : I pay to support a project and receive small updates its so amazing !!! keep going your job is "incredible" and dont forget to take all the time you want of course :)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
oh yes it's true it's 2019 its forbidden to complain sorry :) so I modify what I said : I pay to support a project and receive small updates its so amazing !!! keep going your job is "incredible" and dont forget to take all the time you want of course :)
Complaining is certainly fine, but complaining about an unannounced, additional surprise update beeing too short (destpite it still beeing bigger than full updates of some other games and bigger than most other christmas updates) is a bit besides the point.

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
I never understood why the hell we can't just continue saves from previous versions, every single Ren Py game has that feature, yet this one, the most popular one, does not... why? Then we are stuck with mess of saves and all of us have character named Anon for fuck sakes.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I never understood why the hell we can't just continue saves from previous versions, every single Ren Py game has that feature, yet this one, the most popular one, does not... why? Then we are stuck with mess of saves and all of us have character named Anon for fuck sakes.
Hm? But you can continue your old saves now? I did use my 0.19.1 save for this update and it worked without issues.

That said, I have no idea how well that system already works in general but I did not get any bugs I noticed while playing the new content.

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
Hm? But you can continue your old saves now? I did use my 0.19.1 save for this update and it worked without issues.

That said, I have no idea how well that system already works in general but I did not get any bugs I noticed while playing the new content.
yeah now, but what about past 2 years? you always had to play everything from beggining, not a problem when there is not a lot of content but now? i have to play everything from 0 if i want clean game? that sucks

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AngelAIGS

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is there a confirmation from darkcookie that he will make new sex scenes with debbie in next update??
Very likely not, since the update won't be really about her and since she wasn't mentioned in the poll. 0.20.x as a whole is going to be about Maria, the daughter of the car dealer, the bank teller, possibly the mafia boss' daughter and the Rump family (Iwanka and Melonia).

yeah now, but what about past 2 years? you always had to play everything from beggining, not a problem when there is not a lot of content but now? i have to play everything from 0 if i want clean game? that sucks
Well, it's not like you need the old content at the moment. So you may just ignore it until they either renew it (Debbie, Mia, Erik, etc.) or until you feel like playing again. Sure, playing the whole game again is an issue, but it's not like anybody forces you. For the current update you won't have to touch any other story, just like with most updates before.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes