jackaaa

Jul 22, 2018
What i have to do with Consuela when it says "Consuela's got moves. I should check in from time to time" ? I checked her at beach house and in clinic several times but nothing happens

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Without wanting to get into politics, I will just say that the highlight of the Trump era has been the increasing frequency of Ivanka and Melania appearing on my TV screen. So if their in-game avatars are, you know, around more, too, then that's a good thing.

AJlyKarD

Aug 11, 2018
Sorry guys for my bad english, can somebody tell what for needed incest patch? Is a game playable without it? What does he doing?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
No saves compatible.
Oh boy. I don't know if I want to go through that again from the start.
Maybe I should wait until version 20 at least.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
ok so im safe to playover everything with this version then, theoretically? :D
Yes, at least that's what has been announced. That said, they had some problems with this new save system during those last updates. So in case you want to increase the chances that it'll really work in the future and through future updates, you shouldn't use rollback mods and you shouldn't save within dialogs, but in the best case, on the map. At least that's how it has been until now.

No saves compatible.
Oh boy. I don't know if I want to go through that again from the start.
Maybe I should wait until version 20 at least.
Well, 0.19. saves are comptaible, so you could use your 0.19.1 save or, in case you don't have one, you can indeed just as good start a new game as well. As long as you use the cheat mode the new content won't require any interactions with any old story - else you'll need 7 charisma and $1000.

Last edited:
Reactions: HB38

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Summertime Saga [v0.19.5] [Kompas Productions] (859 mb rar pc source)
331 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
Sorry guys for my bad english, can somebody tell what for needed incest patch? Is a game playable without it? What does he doing?
It's not needed to play it just changes one character from your dad's friend to mom and one character becomes your sister

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes