leotaz38

Dec 25, 2017
That's not how transgender identity works. Trans!Eve thinks of herself and lives as female.

I'd like to see scenes with Eve fucking the MC or the MC sucking her off. ‍ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
maybe Odette and Eve, MC and Grace or Eve and MC fucking Grace

totor83

May 15, 2017
dc said : "
Some may have noticed I didn't stream for a week and it's due to catching a bad flu. I was bed-ridden since Tuesday night last week and I just now feel good enough to work full-time again (brutal).

I didn't get tested for COVID-19 so I can't confirm if it was/wasn't - I simply stayed home, avoided contact and got better.

SS art was delayed a bit due to it but I'll do my best to catch-up!

I will begin streaming again but my lungs are still sensitive and lost my voice, so mostly likely have my mic turned off."

Poor DC , he have to stay stay at home and work for his money .....
FUCK YOU COVID 19 !

PATRONS
$60,312
PER MONTH

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
dc said : "
Some may have noticed I didn't stream for a week and it's due to catching a bad flu. I was bed-ridden since Tuesday night last week and I just now feel good enough to work full-time again (brutal).

I didn't get tested for COVID-19 so I can't confirm if it was/wasn't - I simply stayed home, avoided contact and got better.

SS art was delayed a bit due to it but I'll do my best to catch-up!

I will begin streaming again but my lungs are still sensitive and lost my voice, so mostly likely have my mic turned off."

Poor DC , he have to stay stay at home and work for his money .....
FUCK YOU COVID 19 !

PATRONS
$60,312
PER MONTH
The Burh award goes to you.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Am I locked out of the talent show for Ms. Dewitt's route? Eve is supposed to be in the park but ive already banged her and she stays home now.
Talk to her at school. She can be found in the English room in the morning, and in the right hallway during the afternoon
Have you tried talking to the rap group at the park? If I'm guessing the step you're on correctly that might work.
When i see her in school she gives me a kiss and wants to skip class. Later in the day she invites me to her place. Im not getting the option for the talent show. As for the park, she is no longer there. Im assuming im locked out of it now.

*edit* for those who may experience this later. Although i made the guitar, i forgot to take it to the kid in the cafeteria. That was my issue. Thanks again guys for your help. you rock!

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

version 1.18 of the is up with a rather long change log.

I fixed a crash during Consuela quest line, which I wonder why nobody found it so far.

Main feature of this version is the complete inclusion of story hints in MC's phone (Debbie, Miss Dewitt, Miss Ross, Terry and Daisy), which have always been missing until today. I guess this will spare you the one or the other look into the walkthrough.

Of couse, there are plenty of other fixes and improvements -- just check the change log.

Have fun!

Edit: updated to version 1.18a with a quick fix.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yet another where I prefer the old version...
Yeah...i prefer the old version as well because I like big tiddies with big areolas rather than big tits and small areolas.
Then you must be very unhappy people, because this seems to be the way DC remakes all the models. They become more similar and vary only wrt/ skin color and breast size it seems. Not sure if I like it. Ms. Bissette for example explicitly was refering to her hairy french vagina before, now it just looks the same as any other in the game...

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Then you must be very unhappy people, because this seems to be the way DC remakes all the models. They become more similar and vary only wrt/ skin color and breast size it seems. Not sure if I like it. Ms. Bissette for example explicitly was refering to her hairy french vagina before, now it just looks the same as any other in the game...
I don't get why he is shaping all the breasts in the same way. They all seem to slope down a bit and then shoot out forward. I mean, if some characters have that, sure, but everyone with large breasts seems to get this.
They also all seem to get smaller bellies, and I don't mean less fat, I mean actually shorter in height.
DeWitt is one where I really loved the old version, but this new one... It's almost like he is trying to make everyone into a house wife / mother, or a super tight teen.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
On the upside, Ms. Dewitt should have been last relevant fuckable female character who wasn't on the rig system (Aqua and Crystal may still be missing?), which means, that by now we should have reached the point, where the surprises are over.

Last edited:
Reactions: WSmith

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Big areolas suited Dewitt indeed. But as I prefer smaller ones, I liked this redesign. Overall, the redesigns are 50/50 to me; half got better, half got worse. But it's notable that DC is trying to make their design very similar, much like Sunset Riders draws SU women with the same breast type. And since they match my taste, I have nothing against it. However, one thing I always admired about SS was how different all boobs were, whether on size, shape or colours. Now, some of this is lost.

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes