2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
Then you must be very unhappy people, because this seems to be the way DC remakes all the models. They become more similar and vary only wrt/ skin color and breast size it seems. Not sure if I like it. Ms. Bissette for example explicitly was refering to her hairy french vagina before, now it just looks the same as any other in the game...
You can blame the stream chat for that since they want all the women in the game to be hairless

afterlife25

Oct 31, 2019
0.20.0 -> Maria (including pregnant sex), Josephine and Mrs. Hendicks
0.20.5 -> The Rumps, Nadya and Liu Wang
0.21.0 -> Ronda, her mum and the lifeguard (currently Cassie, by then probably something different)
0.22.0 -> Annie, Lucy and Mrs. Smith
etc.

So basically every girl you have sex with each update from now on.
Can we skip on 0.22? Been waiting for lucy haha.

Reactions: Keitaro420

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
i like new draws, I just hope that it doesn't cause a delay in the new update
I'm pretty sure that it's more of a necessity and not a luxury.
usually game dev's rarely just 'upgrade' their art assets. it seems to be most likely due to artist rights.
remember how breeding season ended? the artist had the rights to all their assets and single handedly pulled the plug on it by denying it from the coding dev.
if the artist for the og SS art has the rights to their art assets, the replacement might be due to that artist leaving the game/legal reasons.
DC could be free of any red tape if the redone art assets were completely owned by DC and not said og artist.
but I don't know anything about anything when it comes to who's who and who does what with what in the development of this game, so that's just a theory... aaaaaaaaaaaaa
*kill me*

SengalBoi

Jun 12, 2017
A question, DC said that update 0.20 is the main story and 0.20.5 will wrap up the main story, does this mean that technically after this the main storyline is over, or it's simply end of part 1 or something like that?

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
A question, DC said that update 0.20 is the main story and 0.20.5 will wrap up the main story, does this mean that technically after this the main storyline is over, or it's simply end of part 1 or something like that?
The major part of the main story will be complete, but it will be more add later.

Reactions: SengalBoi

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I am just in the corner waiting for a Judith update. I honestly believe that the heat death of the universe will come before Judith gets an update at this point
I feel you bro, idk why they don't do some content for her, she's pure gold.

Reactions: fanboi

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hm, I guess he framed it a bit strangely in that case. But according to what he said before, 0.20/0.20.5 will be about what happened to MC's dad and that should be solved/finished once 0.20.5 is done. In between those two we'll get a cliffhanger. Though I have no idea wether the update is split 50:50, 60:40, etc.

I could imagine that 0.20 is actually the bigger part and the wrapping up basically means that MC will mainly have to solve the final parts of the story in 0.20.5 to get the rewards.

Reactions: SengalBoi
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes