Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
To some degree it doesn't matter how much he gets paid. Even with a Crew you can only make so many productive hours. And while game gets expanded with story and or better said with more Assets, the denser the game becomes and the more you need to account for. Which also increases Time. Sure he could Spear point in one direction and probably add tons of content. But Story of other characters and or even the infrastructure of the game could suffer because of it.

I'll admit he's damn lucky gaining that much on Content. Sure I would be Jealous as well.

So even if you make a surplus amount of money it doesn't make you work faster in the end. Or make it easier to create more content in a shorter or the same amount of time.
TBH its kinda irrational to think He could produce more, At best he could Hire extra People but even that can mess up the balance of progress or even upset the game in other ways.

Reactions: Omniel
Sep 27, 2018
:KEK:

off topic:
I would love pregnancy sex scenes added in the future, right now seems kinda useless the preg system.
Would be a tragic waste of the breeding/pregnancy mechanic not to do that. Eventually MC should be able to breed every girl in the town. Would be kinda funny for the fertility drug that the labs developing to make him super fertile and accidentally knock up even the old lady and the fertility doctor as a funny gag.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Realistically it should take them ~2 weeks after all the art is done, maybe 3 if something goes really bad. I mean, the update is already quite a bit later than one would have expected, so let's hope it'll go a bit smoother from now on.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes