TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Wasn't that pretty much clear from the start? The game was always intended to be a school girl dating sim/VN and the incest was in there because MC obviously has a family, because it made sense and because it's a popular fetish. The fact that the game didn't lose support back then shows that it wasn't the wrong decision.

And I don't think anybody ever claimed that DC had a detailed plot/vision for the game drawn out and started working on it. The whole thing started as a coding exercise for himself without any further purpose or perspective at all and only then became what it is when he added several characters. Of course he always had a general plan for everybody, but the incest was never as central as it would have been for games like for example DMD, which simply do not work at all without incest. Sure, it takes away a few % from Jenny, Debbie and Diane, but their plots and characters work almost as good now as they did before. Last but not least they can (and hopefully will) easily be changed back once the game is removed from patreon for good.
Any confirmation if Hendicks and/or Maria will get bonus scenes? Also it looks like it could drop tonight if we are lucky.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Any confirmation if Hendicks and/or Maria will get bonus scenes? Also it looks like it could drop tonight if we are lucky.
I think another scene for Maria is basically confirmed, as for Hendicks, I don't really remember any clues but I somehow feel I'm wrong about that? Maybe somebody else knows more....

And yeah, it looks like it should be out very, very soon, given that the number of total bugs actually decreased in the last 24h.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
I can't wait for the release, so that the posts of "DC milking hard!!!11" get drowned by the the other classics "does the incest patch work?" and "anyone got a full save?" and the like...

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
full save pls!
I can't wait for the release, so that the posts of "DC milking hard!!!11" get drowned by the the other classics "does the incest patch work?" and "anyone got a full save?" and the like...
my favourite is always: *skips through all dialogue on cheat mode* "wowww 6 months of development time for barely 5 minutes of content, fucking dc scamming again!!11"

yepulumiw

Aug 30, 2017
Hi everyone, I tried to understand in the previous pages the answer to the question I am about to ask, but I could not find it.

In the end, the next update will be a single update (and then it will procede with the "ronda one") or we will have 20.5.1 in a few days and 20.5.2 in a few months?

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Hi everyone, I tried to understand in the previous pages the answer to the question I am about to ask, but I could not find it.

In the end, the next update will be a single update (and then it will procede with the "ronda one") or we will have 20.5.1 in a few days and 20.5.2 in a few months?
The 20.5.1 and 20.5.2 scenario, based on DC's art streams having him still working on main story material. No time frame on the second part, though I'd suspect it'll be a few months.

Reactions: yepulumiw

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Doubtful, every other build went up to 99% and stayed there for a bit. This is still on 97%, even with not much left to do

Pilko1234

Aug 9, 2019
I know we can't really know, but since 20.5 will be a continuation will my 20.1 save work?

Just deciding whether to take a break for a week or 2 for this run through until the next update, or carry on and transfer the save.

Ta!

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I know we can't really know, but since 20.5 will be a continuation will my 20.1 save work?

Just deciding whether to take a break for a week or 2 for this run through until the next update, or carry on and transfer the save.

Ta!
If they didn't change the intro and all again yes it will, since it's suppoed to be just a continuation of the main story, but we never know :unsure:

Reactions: IZenithI
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes