Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Aren't we stealing Roxxy from an existing relationship?
"We" aren't doing anything. The MC is. If you want to self-insert, that's fine. Not everyone does.

In the game, the MC is having sex with many women, including women in relationships. That is not netorare. If anything, it's netori.
  • Netori: the MC takes away someone else's love interest.
  • Netorare: the MC's love interest or close associate is corrupted and taken away by an antagonist.
  • Netorase: the MC's love interest has sex with others, which the MC enjoys, actively encourages or even causes.
There is no netorare in Summertime Saga. Since there is no netorare in this game, anything further on this may be considered off-topic and actionable by the mods:

1689357236724.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Are Debbie and Jenny the main character's mother and sister? Also what to determines the odds for conceiving twins?
Originally, yes. After 2018, no - they are no relation to the MC. For awhile Jenny also wasn't related to Debbie, however currently Jenny is Debbie's daughter. Diane is the long time friend of Debbie. The MC enjoys them all.

Mar 29, 2023
Originally, yes. After 2018, no - they are no relation to the MC. For awhile Jenny also wasn't related to Debbie, however currently Jenny is Debbie's daughter. Diane is the long time friend of Debbie. The MC enjoys them all.
Thanks for the clarification. I don't mind if they were related its just that I played this game a few years ago so I was thinking I don't recall them being related when I last played it.

Also based on that link above so conceiving twins is really just random huh. I only got it once so I was curious if anyone knew how to influence the odds. I'm gonna re download the game and replay it since I haven't played it in awhile so likely some new content for me to experience as well.

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes