IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hi, Could anyone help me if possible.

Ive resume this game after about 2 years or so, and ive kind of got stuck at the point where I need to collect magazines. Now I know others have posted where these are or should be and have been all over the map, at various times and still not able to find them all. Is this a bug?

Ive attached my save. This is using Version summertimesaga-21.0.0-wip.5003-pc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
View attachment 3890861

this is all unlockable or is just slots for future updates
It's all unlockable. See my video here: https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v21-0-0-wip-5003-kompas-productions.276/post-14443856
Release Date: 2024-05-31

What sorcery is this? Game was initially released before 2019.
the release date is supposed to be the release date of the current version available on F95. It seems staff did not update for this latest release yesterday.

If you look above the banner image in OP, it shows the date it was originally added to the site, 25 Aug 2016.
I never noticed until now that this game is apparently set in college. I always thought the protagonist was in high school. Was that changed at some point or am I Mandela Effect'ing myself?
Until v0.15.0, it was set in high school, but DC changed it as wells as familial relationships and a couple of scenes per insistence from Patreon. Otherwise, Patreon would have removed his account

• Haha
Reactions: Truvelo
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes