Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So how far is Summertime Saga from being finished? Is it endless and eternal or does it have a natural demise? How many more stories will complete the story arc?
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v21-0-0-wip-5003-kompas-productions.276/post-13120572
hello
the saves from -21.0.0-wip.4468 are ok or need to restart again?
download and select load game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v21-0-0-wip-5003-kompas-productions.276/post-14433874
The premise sounds interesting, but I wonder if there's a gay option...?
There is a trans option and in the future there does plan to be at least one gay option.
Cheats should be back but where is it? Was in the mobile phone reception icon before.
Yes, that is how you do it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v21-0-0-wip-5003-kompas-productions.276/post-14434049
Was? Also... the main character is a male right? Or it's a gender of choice?
Kevin is still planned as an optional love interest for the MC.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
bro the game looks better now and we know it lacks of content but i like it more now. Cant wait for more contents etc.
Kekekeke 'Cant wait for more contents etc' says he! might as well pass the torch to your grandchild right now so that he might keep an eye out and hope the dev start even thinking of adding content.

Reactions: Ghost'Xo

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Was? Also... the main character is a male right? Or it's a gender of choice?
"Was" as in we don't know if he still will be. And yes, the MC is a dude. Doesn't stop him on going to town on trans Eve if so inclined.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
"Was" as in we don't know if he still will be. And yes, the MC is a dude. Doesn't stop him on going to town on trans Eve if so inclined.
Kevin still is planned. DC and Sploosh were discussing it last week on picarto stream about how it is still in the works.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So how far is Summertime Saga from being finished? Is it endless and eternal or does it have a natural demise? How many more stories will complete the story arc?
Well according to the dev the game or well main story was finished a few years back. Since then the game was going through a bit of a "remake" for 2-3 years and now it's supossedly about done and now the dev has to implement all the stuff again while introducing new stuff. In short the main game has been done for some time, at the moment it's mostly about introducing new side characters and finishing up characters and their arcs in the game. Like the first woman (Judith) the MC interacts with barely has content at the moment with the dev for years saying they will add stuff to her and her mom from how I remember it. It's also hard to say what limitations the new version has so again the game is "finished" but when they will stop adding content? Probably when there isn't any more money from patron.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Since there is still no Incest Patch, I decided to make one. I'm not this game's dev. I should work on my own game actually, but eh I like Summertime Saga. You can check out my game, it's about Warcraft...
I honestly don't know what I am doing. I just decrypted the files and changed the text directly. Nothing fancy. Well I added one new event with Jenny : The Sister Experience. Even better than the Girlfriend Experience. But it doesn't seem very stable at the moment...
The mod replace any mention of Debbie so she's "Mom", sentences has been reworded accordingly. Jenny refers herself as your sister. It's not just "replace all Debbie by Mom", I tried to put more work than that.
Anyway, I only made this for myself, but I might as well share it, and we'll see how it goes. I hope some people will enjoy this quick mod

To install : Extract it in "game" folder

EDIT : I haven't try it out yet but I am 99% sure the incest patch is not compatible with the new version they released. You're welcome to try it and report issues tho. I will adapt it as well, but I'm busy for now. Please let me a week or two ^^
Awesome Scarlet Ashbringer ! TYVM for your work!

Reactions: Scarlet Ashbringer

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
i used to had a website saved in my google but i've lost somehow

it was able to extract rpa or any type of file online and i could see the image of the whole game. like locations and characters etc...

Reactions: Pif paf

kaidoo

Jun 16, 2022
anyone play game on joiplay . I'm download compressed game and it's didn't open .I have the latest version of Joiplay

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
anyone play game on joiplay . I'm download compressed game and it's didn't open .I have the latest version of Joiplay
This game has regularly caused problems for people trying JoiPlay. Just use the APK.

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes