hisnik2

Apr 20, 2023
The new phone UI he's come up with looks really nice.

On the same stream, he replied to someone who asked about Debbie's art, saying that she was one of the oldest with 2-frame animation and that this would eventually change, he said "one thing at a time".
Shortly afterwards, he replied to someone who asked what was requested more, Debbie's pregnancy or the Odette/Grace threesome? Without hesitating, he said "Debbie's pregnancy, for sure". The Odette/Grace threesome is asked about once a month, while Debbie's is asked almost every day.

Dude, if people keep asking for Debbie that much, update her art! :HideThePain:
He know that after updating Debbie, number of patreos will drop significantly. He is not stupid. Same with Mrs. Dewiitt which is the best among teachers, as you can see, she is in WIT wtih new update.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Had to check and yeah it's still in there.
View attachment 3896261

The only option I have is "nevermind". I don't have an older save. So idk if it's reserved for when you're trying to win over Eve or you just max it out and can't do it anymore.

Honestly the most unrealistic part of the game. Big titty cow and vampire waifus? ok. Fighting underwater monster to get some mermaid puss? fair. Winning a rap battle against (not) Wiz Khalifa? No fucking chance.
It used to be for Charisma training, right?
So it's probably for when stats are important. Pretty sure you had to have a certain Charisma score in Roxxy's route, but I could be wrong.

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Ireland says hello. English is the dominant language there.
Indeed... England dominated Ireland for centuries, they imposed their culture, customs and language. Thats why you talk that language and not the original celtic one.
France have their own native language, so its ok for them.
Anyway the universal language used is the english language, so its always good everybody know how to talk the "Westron/Aduni" of our world and time.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Indeed... England dominated Ireland for centuries, they imposed their culture, customs and language. Thats why you talk that language and not the original celtic one.
France have their own native language, so its ok for them.
Anyway the universal language used is the english language, so its always good everybody know how to talk the "Westron/Aduni" of our world and time.
The dude argued that there's no country speaking English in the EU after Brexit. I just told him he's wrong.

Reactions: The Black Cat

gnub33

Jul 1, 2021
Learning it as a foreign language in school, and having it as your country's main language, are two completely different things.
In france they speak french, everything is in french. English is used only for interacting with tourists
Can’t you just skip to new content when starting a game? Even so you can just unblock cookie jar with WiFi if that’s all you want. What’s the point of the save file.

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
If memory serves this is also the origin of doublets in English common law traditions. Will and testament.. breaking and entering..assault and battery..free and clear..part and parcel..the first word in the pair derives from French (the language of the ruling monarchs), and the second from English (the language of common hooligans). Decrees and proclamations and such would include both so that the aristocracy and peasantry alike could comprehend.
yes! i forgot about this but its 100% true :)

fakyort

Jul 26, 2020
I compared the old and the new version.

The game is definitely much smoother and more organized in the new version. Extra scenes have been added compared to the old version and more should be added.

The animations are a bit better. The background crowd is good to make it feel like a "living world", but I didn't mind it too much. Maybe in the bar and arcade it would attract more attention.

I would like to see some serious additions to old characters rather than new ones every time new content comes out. For example, Erik's mom, Debie, Teachers. Yes, the story is progressing, but the main characters should also progress.

Fred1995

Jun 20, 2017
Having issues with the wifi, I keep clicking it and he keeps repeating himself, have I done something wrong, I seen it was ment to chnage what he said and unlock cookie jar but it just won't for me, am i ment to do it on story mode or cheat mode? does it matter?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
where are judith's scenes? i still only see the bathroom one and that is it.
It's not the Judith route, it's simply 4 cookie jar scenes with her new art.
1722789131043.png
Miss Dewitt only 2 scene ?
Yes. As is mentioned the changelog and the splash screen on the main menu of the game - the rest of Ms. Dewitt's scenes are still yet to come.
Splash screen 1722789284835.png v0.20.16
1722789435589.png
The first two scenes involve Eve, whose story isn't restored yet in v21.0.0 and the third is based upon the art in the first one.
v21.0.0-wip.5003
1722789487959.png
In v21.0.0 - these are 2 new scenes.
Having issues with the wifi, I keep clicking it and he keeps repeating himself, have I done something wrong, I seen it was ment to chnage what he said and unlock cookie jar but it just won't for me, am i ment to do it on story mode or cheat mode? does it matter?
Yes, you've done something wrong (you didn't click enough in a row). See 82,225
Alright, do the Irish use college to mean middle school?
A quick and simple search yields this. Some of the following that are highlighted have students ages 12-18. Some 11-18. Some even as young as 4 and 6 years of age. Can this off-topic conversation end, now?
1722790349486.png

Last edited:
Reactions: harem.king

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
I got no problem if the dev wants to add 300 characters to the game and shows the Mc full life actually sounds pretty rad, just no more useless tech updates that take years to Implement and require A complete do over, Other than that add as Much content you want. I dont think anyone would get mad if the Dev kept making new stories and characters, people would love that honestly lol. I think peope are just frustrated at how long the tech update took and the pay off being subpar, along with the missing feature. Did not make the best impression. Still I hope for the best, Even people that are mad dont want this game to actually fail, because at the end of the day people do like summertime saga
I wouldn't love that. There's still a fuck ton of stuff that should really be done with the likes Roxy, Eve, Mia, whatshername Liu, a ton of the other girls who hooked my interest but haven't had much development at all. How am I supposed to give a fuck about a horde of new randos when there's so many open threads left for people we like? Or when the precedent is that characters don't get sufficient attention so why bother investing in the new ones? If the game doesn't care, why should I?

Reactions: cl0ckw3rk

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
A quick and simple search yields this. Some of the following that are highlighted have students ages 12-18. Some 11-18. Some even as young as 4 and 6 years of age. Can this off-topic conversation end, now?
1722790349486.png
1722790349486.png
So I looked into it, the Irish speak IRISH, not english.
which is actually a different language.
Google translate example:
English: My son is attending middle school
Irish: Tá mo mhac ag freastal ar mheánscoil

The translation of the word college (english) into irish gives "Coláiste"
The translation of the word middleschool (enlgish) into irish gives "meánscoile"
As such, in Ireland they do not use "college" to mean middle school. they use "meánscoile" to say middle school.

Also the question was whether people use the collective noun "college"
ex "my son (who is 13 year old) is attending college (referring to the word for a middle school)"
Not the whether there are middle schools with college in their NAME.
ex "my son (who is 13 year old) is attending a middle school called Midleton College"

That all being said... this is sufficiently close to say the entire argument is likely based on a miscommunication.
Where he might have referred to "some middle schools have the word college in their name" and I misunderstood it as "in X dialect / language the proper word college means middle school"

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes