brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018
I just went through that whole quest and never saw that prompt. What have you done on this route so far? Let's start from there.

Which did you do first? Go to the library and get the book or go to Miss Bissette and ask about tutoring?
I had the book first, because I played v21.0.0-wip.4468.

Explain what steps of this task you have taken so far. Also, the task order shouldn't be much different than this video I have found on YouTube with a 30 second search of your task: Even though it's from v0.20.1, it should be similar.
I got the book first because asking about tutoring has never popped up. When I click the prompt on the phone the text switches to "Speak to Miss Bissette" in green lettering. I go to speak to her and it's still just "Not Really"

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I got the book first because asking about tutoring has never popped up. When I click the prompt on the phone the text switches to "Speak to Miss Bissette" in green lettering. I go to speak to her and it's still just "Not Really"
I edited my message to include a video in the post you replied to ( 82,734 ).

I've had no problem whether I had the dictionary first or I talked to Miss Bissette first. So I don't know what to tell you. I cannot recreate your issue. If you figure it out - please share the remedy here in the thread once you do - in case someone else has the same problem in the future. Sorry.

Reactions: brokenone222

brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018
I just went through that whole quest and never saw that prompt. What have you done on this route so far? Let's start from there.

Which did you do first? Go to the library and get the book or go to Miss Bissette and ask about tutoring?
I had the book first, because I played v21.0.0-wip.4468.

Explain what steps of this task you have taken so far.
Also, the task order shouldn't be much different than this video I have found on YouTube with a 30 second search of your task: Even though it's from v0.20.1, it should be similar.

EDIT: I just went and played through from the start only focusing on the Miss Bissette story ... at 04:00 into my video, I got that prompt --- but I had no problems advancing the storyline.
View attachment 3899541
So something probably broke on my end then. Fuck me man.

brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018
I edited my message to include a video in the post you replied to ( 82,734 ).

I've had no problem whether I had the dictionary first or I talked to Miss Bissette first. So I don't know what to tell you. I cannot recreate your issue. If you figure it out - please share the remedy here in the thread once you do - in case someone else has the same problem in the future. Sorry.
All good man I appreciate all the help u tried to give me.

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thanks for the help, but is there a way to give myself money?
I thought by sharing how you could search the thread that would let you know how to find your answers. Anon starts with $10k cash and $9,990,000 in the bank. See my FAQ for more info: 80,603

Kanonkungen

Apr 8, 2018
Did the cheat to unlock the cookie jar. So really what this update actually did was remove more than half of the game content wise? Most of the characters are no longer there, and the ones that are are missing lots of scenes. Fuckin garbage ass patreon scammer
Downloads game from a pirate site, calls the dev a scammer. You should ask for your money back.

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
There are several npc missing that are vital for the game to work. Diane,Somrak,Eric's mom to name a fiew, with out them progress is all but impossible, is my copy broken or are they missing for the rest of you to? I play 21.0 (5003) I rather play the conclusion to 20.16 than the buggy v.21.0

• Haha
Reactions: Budman 1959

skullert

Nov 22, 2020
this tech update sucks.
the game was more fun, when it was still sandbox.
nice you added new location.
but you robbed us from a fun experiance in how you play the game.

Reactions: Budman 1959
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes