Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Well, not exactly always. I supported a few projects in the past and then stopped when I saw milking instead of developing. I voiced my concernd then but devs mostly ignored me, or try to reassure, than it will be all good very soon. I'm not very fond of lying clowns and sometimes tend to make notes, so I lowered my pay tier, and it was quite funny when I remind them my concerns after some time to witness how they react - they tried to deny their words, some tried to repeat their promises and some part of patrons even try to shoo me coz their tiers was more expensive. It was hilarious to see them fighting to pay more for nothing. So when I quit that milking shit, I sometimes return to check status of that projects. And most of them still making the same promises)
Lol, you unironically dropped cash on any of these games?

1704078654752537.gif

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Lol, you unironically dropped cash on any of these games?

View attachment 4093090
Yeah, somewhere in 2017 or some, they was ideed promising projects, especially SS. Such WAFF atmosphere was quite refreshing. And artsyle is cute. I watched his streams on a regular basis. Until he start telling how he cut his something coz his wife didn't want to use contraceptives. I found this very wierd and stupid - and for some strange coincidence (not very) things got worse from there. He kepp telling about how story is 95% finished and all he need to do - is remaining art and coding. Then suddenly story got darker with mafia and shit, and for me personally it kinda spoiled the overal atmosphere, so I even stopped following the project at all. Imagine my reaction when years later I found outt, thet not only he did not finished a game, but almost no progress was made - only Eve and some minor updates.
And for shitpurple - I found out pretty quickly his shitty nature. One of members mentioned Breeding season, one thing led to another and i found a way to former devs chat and some interesting screens from that time. And boy oh boy what a discussions there was!
And at the same time a saw how shitpurple draws shit during his streams - shit, that not even closely connected to Cloud Meadow, or for whatevs reasons redraws old stuff, that is in game already - while there is only empty updates. Years later I cheked the project status only to find there is 0 progress, version naming changed(second time?),his team changed(again), one of lead animators left(again) and he still redraws stuff(third time? tenth time?) and draws some random shit.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
Since there is still no Incest Patch, I decided to make one. I'm not this game's dev. I should work on my own game actually, but eh I like Summertime Saga. You can check out my game, it's about Warcraft...
I honestly don't know what I am doing. I just decrypted the files and changed the text directly. Nothing fancy. Well I added one new event with Jenny : The Sister Experience. Even better than the Girlfriend Experience. But it doesn't seem very stable at the moment...
The mod replace any mention of Debbie so she's "Mom", sentences has been reworded accordingly. Jenny refers herself as your sister. It's not just "replace all Debbie by Mom", I tried to put more work than that.
Anyway, I only made this for myself, but I might as well share it, and we'll see how it goes. I hope some people will enjoy this quick mod

To install : Extract it in "game" folder

WARNING
The patch is not compatible. It will remove some new content to make room for the patch. Please let me a week or two before downloading this. Or just use it on the previous version
can we get a new incest patch all i get are errors

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Yeah, somewhere in 2017 or some, they was ideed promising projects, especially SS. Such WAFF atmosphere was quite refreshing. And artsyle is cute. I watched his streams on a regular basis. Until he start telling how he cut his something coz his wife didn't want to use contraceptives. I found this very wierd and stupid - and for some strange coincidence (not very) things got worse from there. He kepp telling about how story is 95% finished and all he need to do - is remaining art and coding. Then suddenly story got darker with mafia and shit, and for me personally it kinda spoiled the overal atmosphere, so I even stopped following the project at all. Imagine my reaction when years later I found outt, thet not only he did not finished a game, but almost no progress was made - only Eve and some minor updates.
And for shitpurple - I found out pretty quickly his shitty nature. One of members mentioned Breeding season, one thing led to another and i found a way to former devs chat and some interesting screens from that time. And boy oh boy what a discussions there was!
And at the same time a saw how shitpurple draws shit during his streams - shit, that not even closely connected to Cloud Meadow, or for whatevs reasons redraws old stuff, that is in game already - while there is only empty updates. Years later I cheked the project status only to find there is 0 progress, version naming changed(second time?),his team changed(again), one of lead animators left(again) and he still redraws stuff(third time? tenth time?) and draws some random shit.
It's probably very very very rare that a dev doesn't eventually fall prey to the almighty dollar one way or another. Sucks, but what can you do?

Ultimately, though, DC was smart enough to have a donation pool that's tied to 'doing something' and not specifically 'pay to get game', which is what I've argued in the past. He essentially takes advantage of people being easy to get to donate, and isn't specifically scamming them out of the game itself. Semantics, I suppose, but rules are made out of that. And can't get his ass if he isn't really breaking any rules.

"It's called a hustle." to quote a certain Disney movie.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
It's probably very very very rare that a dev doesn't eventually fall prey to the almighty dollar one way or another. Sucks, but what can you do?

Ultimately, though, DC was smart enough to have a donation pool that's tied to 'doing something' and not specifically 'pay to get game', which is what I've argued in the past. He essentially takes advantage of people being easy to get to donate, and isn't specifically scamming them out of the game itself. Semantics, I suppose, but rules are made out of that. And can't get his ass if he isn't really breaking any rules.

"It's called a hustle." to quote a certain Disney movie.
I dunno, for me it is not about breaking rules, it is about actual outcome. If there is no game after all these years - this is shitty dev, even if there is people who loves tho eat shit. As for him being smart - don't think so. If he was smart, he'd completed the game and started another project. Or at least he could make separate chapters, which would made a whole project management several times easier. That way he could keep his milk farm AND have a good reputation of responsible developer. But he choose the dumb milk route. It is a one-way road now.
His only possible outcoms:
1) losing patrons sooner or later, coz of they suddenly get +1 INT,
2) complete game years later and losing patrons coz of them not wanting to support another 10+ year project.
3) making super efforts to fix his reputation, for which he's got nor the smarts, nor the balls.

4.00 star(s) 368 Votes