The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
It's a boring game. I don't care about it anymore. Even if he developed everything, there would be many games with better graphics and story. We just got attached to it because it was the first game we played. But now it's just a failed game by a max pro prime milker developer
But if you really dont care anymore, as its a boring game, why you keep posting these type of posts here?
Im confused.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
But if you really dont care anymore, as its a boring game, why you keep posting these type of posts here?
Im confused.
To warn newbies who came here for the first time and just saw the screenshots, maybe?
Milk machine must be stopped. With or without breaking a keyboard with a milkers faces.

Reactions: BobBoober

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
is it only me or is this thread barely getting new posts anymore?
That's been the case for a very long time, though. I had a similar feeling some months ago. As nobody is talking about the actual game and the actual update(s), those who want to talk about that just go somewhere else. Most people just come here to complain - not even about the game itself, but about DC - and that's really just boring for anybody who isn't into complaining or pointless arguing.

kaidoo

Jun 16, 2022
Im confused.
My friend. The story is not that I hate the game and I just want to give a negative opinion. I have been playing this game since 2017. But it is really annoying that the developer is milking us openly. The most important question is, are you satisfied with these updates? Do you find this really logical?

kaidoo

Jun 16, 2022
My friend. The story is not that I hate the game and I just want to give a negative opinion. I have been playing this game since 2017. But it is really annoying that the developer is milking us openly. The most important question is, are you satisfied with these updates? Do you find this really logical?
It's not gta 6 for the technical update to take two years and in the end the content is the same. Didn't you feel upset when you saw the same debbie graphics from 8 years ago?

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
year 2077
update v21.0.1/2 (alpha v.0001) wip.5092
global update of the game icon on 512x512p with AI power
grandson DC went to university with the money his grandfather's patreon still brings in
Given he cut his something somewhere near 2018, coz he is sheateater who can't use contraceptives, I seriously doubt his grandkid will be intelligent enough to pronounce "galaxy"

Fapbert

Jun 7, 2020
The Supporters are always gonna post their defenses. This was one of my fave games and it introduced me to Adult Games. Then, nothing. Dude is now just retracing the shit he made before. Other Devs, and the Adult Game industry have moved well beyond him. But so many still cling to hope. Enough for him to have a nice salary while not even thinking about you.

Fapbert

Jun 7, 2020
I gave an opinion on the subject that may not please everyone. But from what I saw, everyone is upset with the developer, not just me.
He's shit. He got very wealthy making this game. Then never finished it. He now drops in and says hello while they suck his dick. He's retracing the shit he already made and his sycophants suck it up. Fuck Dark Cookie, in particular.

Reactions: Vakul

kaidoo

Jun 16, 2022
He's shit. He got very wealthy making this game. Then never finished it. He now drops in and says hello while they suck his dick. He's retracing the shit he already made and his sycophants suck it up. Fuck Dark Cookie, in particular.
Unfortunately, most business owners are like this. When there are a lot of customers who like their products, they spoil them and raise the price.

Reactions: Fapbert

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
The Supporters are always gonna post their defenses. This was one of my fave games and it introduced me to Adult Games. Then, nothing. Dude is now just retracing the shit he made before. Other Devs, and the Adult Game industry have moved well beyond him. But so many still cling to hope. Enough for him to have a nice salary while not even thinking about you.
Well, not exactly always. I supported a few projects in the past and then stopped when I saw milking instead of developing. I voiced my concernd then but devs mostly ignored me, or try to reassure, than it will be all good very soon. I'm not very fond of lying clowns and sometimes tend to make notes, so I lowered my pay tier, and it was quite funny when I remind them my concerns after some time to witness how they react - they tried to deny their words, some tried to repeat their promises and some part of patrons even try to shoo me coz their tiers was more expensive. It was hilarious to see them fighting to pay more for nothing. So when I quit that milking shit, I sometimes return to check status of that projects. And most of them still making the same promises)

Reactions: BobBoober

kaidoo

Jun 16, 2022
Well, not exactly always. I supported a few projects in the past and then stopped when I saw milking instead of developing. I voiced my concernd then but devs mostly ignored me, or try to reassure, than it will be all good very soon. I'm not very fond of lying clowns and sometimes tend to make notes, so I lowered my pay tier, and it was quite funny when I remind them my concerns after some time to witness how they react - they tried to deny their words, some tried to repeat their promises and some part of patrons even try to shoo me coz their tiers was more expensive. It was hilarious to see them fighting to pay more for nothing. So when I quit that milking shit, I sometimes return to check status of that projects. And most of them still making the same promises)
you are GOAT

Fapbert

Jun 7, 2020
Wow, thanks for the truthfulness of your experience.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I gave an opinion on the subject that may not please everyone. But from what I saw, everyone is upset with the developer, not just me.
This people want to discuss a game that just got a laundry basket update:KEK:
The whole thing is like a sick joke,the contrarian position is defending this scammer,not calling out his horrendous tactics.

Reactions: Vakul

DenbaJba

Dec 3, 2018
How about changing the game's name to Bullshit Saga?

Because for what I've seen in this discussion this game's development has been pure bullshit lately.

Last edited:

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
To warn newbies who came here for the first time and just saw the screenshots, maybe?
Milk machine must be stopped. With or without breaking a keyboard with a milkers faces.
Master of Mixed Messages right there. And here I thought that was a woman’s portfolio.

kaidoo

Jun 16, 2022
The whole thing is like a sick joke,the contrarian position is defending this scammer,not calling out his horrendous tactics.
He's brainwashed them. If he add a minute-long scene, their balls might pop and they'll have an orgasm forever.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Pfft, thats a good one indeed! I do remember discussing wrong placed arm contour, but basket - it is another level of detail!:LOL:

Master of Mixed Messages right there. And here I thought that was a woman’s portfolio.
It's just a guess. I don't read minds, it is very impolite.

4.00 star(s) 368 Votes