2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
So time for the million-dollar question: is it actually cracked properly so that it doesn't end up opening Steam when you attempt to run it, or should we not waste our time with it just yet?

Dequinoz

Aug 18, 2018
There are H scenes after you upgrade the girls using a gacha system. Unfortunately it appears that they remain untranslated and are in Chinese.

First you have to go into the second tab to set up your team. You're allowed to select 5 girls to bring into the game, then you start the game in the first tab.
Hi Thanks for answering.

What do you mean by 2nd tab exactly and where can I find it? Just to be clear if I launch the application this screen is what comes up. All the menu buttons and clicking the girl picture dont work for me. I can click on them but nothing happens and nothing comes up. The only thing on the page I can do is click the gear to hide the menu bar with the 4 buttons.

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Too bad that it is only partly translated, censored H-scenes (pixilated dick) and the combat is so boringly repetitive... it could have had great potential, but as it is, barely worth the download

Reactions: MrOnche

tastefultoy

Sep 25, 2020
When you do have wish to actually support the game, but it's unavailable in your region in steam, so it seems like i'll have to skip this one, when they're on steam i don't feel right playing them since the price is usually fair for my shithole of a country.
Precisely my situation.

Nov 16, 2020
Whenever i play this I feel like I'm playing those android gacha games with cute girls that were made to milk your money!

Reactions: Aegis Lily
May 6, 2019
Ok, it seems fun but i must admit i have no idea what i am doing. sometimes i'm gonna roll on the enemies as they can't even live more than half a second and the next round they just reach the end of the map with almost no losses.
Even went as far as getting lvl 6 units and still getting killed by the boss like i'm made of paper (also seems like the protection against the boss killing your tower doesn't work correctly, or i didn't understand how it works)

KrisStab

May 26, 2018
Ok, it seems fun but i must admit i have no idea what i am doing. sometimes i'm gonna roll on the enemies as they can't even live more than half a second and the next round they just reach the end of the map with almost no losses.
Even went as far as getting lvl 6 units and still getting killed by the boss like i'm made of paper (also seems like the protection against the boss killing your tower doesn't work correctly, or i didn't understand how it works)
There is this tower that boosts the attack speed of the nearby towers by a good amount , this may help , however i do believe the game is not meant to be actually beaten .... the power scale on the enemies is rather large . I hope they add some things and FIX others it was a good and fun game so far ....

May 6, 2019
There is this tower that boosts the attack speed of the nearby towers by a good amount , this may help , however i do believe the game is not meant to be actually beaten .... the power scale on the enemies is rather large . I hope they add some things and FIX others it was a good and fun game so far ....
Yeah, i've tried mixing my towers so they form a cross around the boosting one. Even had the tower that gets her own attack speed bonus after 10s at 6 stars basically spinning all the time with huge numbers spamming her face.
Also find kinda sad that mixing towers during the fight seems to reset their skill, so if you happen to do it while they're buffed, they lose their own buff until they charge it again..

Tehhetteh

Sep 3, 2018
Where is the save location? I broke something playing with cheat engine. The menus don't work anymore.

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
how to do anything in this game, i cant even interact with the menu, got answers gents?

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
ahh this kind of gameplay is getting popular in mobile. would give it a try

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes