2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Its a cool way to burn a few minutes or while waiting for your anime to buffer. A gatcha league of legends pretty much. I just can't make sense of the damn cards.

rnmrnrmnrm

Oct 2, 2017
Anyone have a problem with their Role screen not showing up anymore but still able to fight?
Go into C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\GirlTest\Summon_Fusion_Zhengshi and delete the file OnlineSave_0. Worked for me.

Edit: Oh, it resets everything, thought that data was stored in the LocalSave_0 file, but apparently there's only the language/gfx settings in there.

Reactions: aph11

sorrownight

Jul 17, 2017
Can someone have the lilith skill description translated please
Not a translation but from what I gathered from using her, she deals AOE damage to 3 targets. 2 Lilith units also get a buff when they're placed in 2 corners horizontally across from one another.

KrisStab

May 26, 2018
The cards that coast life to trigger like 2 or 3 HP for 30% dmg only work for the current towers ...so if you sell or upgrade the new towers wont have the buff... kind of shit honestly ... i really like the game , but it needs some fixes .

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
There is a boss that straight up deletes one of your towers at random every 5 seconds if you are unlucky enough to roll this boss it is basically a fuck you game over, even if you manage to beat it your DPS drops by so much that the regular trash mobs will overrun you the next round since it doesn't give you any gold for the deleted towers.

JF123456

Apr 6, 2018
The game seems broken. It became suddenly unplayable after some gacha. Also if I quit and re-open again, I can't click anywhere.

KrisStab

May 26, 2018
I put a mini guide to edit the files contained in the gold and gallery:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any idea why the game bugs out and you cant open the ROLE menu ? For me it seems to happen when i upgrade a character to MAX... could be something else tho , when i delete the onlinesave file it seems to fix it self , but i lose all the progress ...

Last edited:
Reactions: JF123456

JF123456

Apr 6, 2018
Any idea why the game bugs out and you cant open the ROLE menu ? For me it seems to happen when i upgrade a character to MAX... could be something else tho , when i delete the onlinesave file it seems to fix it self , but i lose all the progress ...
Same here, but not when I upgrade a character to max. It seems to happen when I found some other characters. I can't click anything, and if I delete the save, for a short period it work, but later it bugs again.

Reactions: pepesmeme

petrasanta

Oct 11, 2017
this td is pretty shit tbh balance of the bosses is weird. a silence that never seems to fade and devastating tower destruction(s) from another boss that will take at least 5 towers because of how tanky it is and goodbye health as well

Liomais

May 22, 2017
It happened to me too, and I have no idea how to fix it.

The only thing that worked for me was to rename the files and return to the game (but of course with everything to zero again).

I get the impression that the game has a lot of bugs.

Don't try, but try to put it in the original language to see if it was fixed (I think worse by putting it in English).

Good look ;)

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes