2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

KrisStab

May 26, 2018
Seems like there was an update yesterday on the official steam version , can anyone upload it ? xD

nanovoiin

Sep 19, 2020
Having an issue: View attachment 929442
I get this screen on startup. I can mouseover the buttons and girl and click(it makes a sound) but nothing happens almost like all the button links are broken. Anyone else have this issue?
find in your save,
game save location - "\AppData\LocalLow\GirlTest\Summon_Fusion_Zhengshi\"
open the file "LocalSave_0" with a text editor,
and find the lines "AllBGM": 0, *****, "MusicBGM": 0, *****, "EffectBGM": 0, *****,
replace with "AllBGM": 0, "MusicBGM": 0, "EffectBGM": 0,
so that the structure "text":number,...

JF123456

Apr 6, 2018
find in your save,
game save location - "\AppData\LocalLow\GirlTest\Summon_Fusion_Zhengshi\"
open the file "LocalSave_0" with a text editor,
and find the lines "AllBGM": 0, *****, "MusicBGM": 0, *****, "EffectBGM": 0, *****,
replace with "AllBGM": 0, "MusicBGM": 0, "EffectBGM": 0,
so that the structure "text":number,...
Doesn't work for me. I can't click on "Role", nothing happens.

JF123456

Apr 6, 2018
or try to rename the "Summon_Fusion_Zhengshi" folder, if after the game works, it may be somewhere else, you can show me LocalSave_0 and OnlineSave_0
I renamed the folder without underscore, just "Summon Fusion Zhengshi". It works for now, but I lost the progress. In recent days I erased my save file and it works too, but then the bug show up again.

Anyway, my online save:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and Local save:

nanovoiin

Sep 19, 2020
I renamed the folder without underscore, just "Summon Fusion Zhengshi". It works for now, but I lost the progress. In recent days I erased my save file and it works too, but then the bug show up again.

Anyway, my online save:

and Local save:

game bug, you can raise girls' lv 10 (max), but you can't open Role. fix for now to keep them no higher than 9
"101101":10, in "Online Save" to "101101":9,

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
All right. I did the math on every tower's DPS in order to create a comprehensive character guide, and came up with some... silly, results. Towers have been sorted by rarity, All values are calculated at level 1, 1 star, special abilities have been taken into account, but do NOT take into account varying upgrade rates, so Results May Vary.
Let's start with the basics.
Lin: 200 DPS.
Her special ability effectively grants her 1% of all other tower's DPS... but with such low base speed and damage, it's not enough to matter.
Ejira: 687.5 DPS.
No bells or whistles here, she's a pure damage dealer with no gimmicks.
Wendy: 60 DPS.
Don't be fooled: her ability causes 1000 DPS in an AOE around enemies should they die shortly after being shot, and it can stack with other Wendies or even herself if attack boosted. She utterly crushes Hordes, but cannot scratch bosses.
Evelite: 3 DPS.
She generates coins with her attacks at a rate of roughly 1 coin every three seconds she's firing on an enemy. Keep in mind that literally every price in this game rounds up to 10, so her income isn't as... appealing as it may first sound.
Lilith: 220 DPS single-target, 660 DPS multi-target, 880-2640 DPS when linked, unknown maximum potential.
Look. I know. You're staring at those last two values and loosing your fucking mind, but it's complicated. Lilith's basic attack hits the first three enemies at 1 star, meaning her DPS triples when facing hordes and not bosses. When two Liliths are in corners horizontally opposed from one another, they link, quadrupling their DPS. If all four corners have a Lilith in them, they boost further, though I have been unable to accurately measure this boost. Lilith is single-handedly the most batshit insane character in this game due to raw damage output when used correctly, but is one of like four characters that actually require skill to use, since you need to get them in the corners and KEEP them there, fuck that fucking randomizer boss I hate his guts.
Goullea: 350 DPS.
Her special effect causes slow to enemies she hits. This isn't that useful against hordes and can fuck Wendy over something fierce, but kneecaps bosses by giving you 45% more time to damage them.
Vivienne: 560 DPS.
Her special effect summons a free 1-star tower whenever you combine Viviennes, making her useful early-game for swarming the field. Her actual damage output isn't terrible either, so she isn't that big a burden after wave 20.
Eton: 0 DPS.
Her special effect applies a... stamina buff, to towers adjacent to her. It is unclear what this buff actually does, and we have a better character for that anyway...
Fidelia: 0 DPS.
Her special effect applies a 20% attack speed bonus to adjacent towers, making her effective DPS 20% of the four towers around her. An excellent force multiplier for most towers, and vital for breaking the glass ceiling that is waves 22-24.
Freya: 420 DPS alone, 555.45 DPS with a friend, 690.9 DPS as a threesome, 826.35 as an orgy, 961.8 as a harem.
Freyas boost each other's DPS by roughly 32% for each one adjacent, but... remember that Ejira can do the same by existing and Fidelia looses roughly 12% to be able to buff anyone. Outclassed by her competition, but one of the few skill-based characters, so eh?
Skatie: 60 DPS.
Hold on. Skatie's DPS might look low, but it's somewhat deceiving. Instead of shooting, she places mines on the track that stay there until someone steps on them, dealing 1200 damage to enemies in a small radius. That means she is always firing, even between waves, and her mines are GOING to hit someone eventually. While admittedly a burst damage DPS tower in a wave-based survival game, she can be useful for storing up damage to nuke a boss.
Sirlof: 0 DPS.
This one's wierd. Sirlof has no attack, and her special ability allows her to switch places with any character less then or equal to her star count (not Mirrors). This makes her solely useful for positioning the four towers that care about their placement, and while Fidelia, Eton, and Freya all appreciate her, Lilith LOVES this girl to death. No faster or more consistent way to light up the corners by wave 5 then Sirlof. However, as Sirlof doesn't actually do anything to help kill the enemy herself... strange, for a character wielding a sword, she is basically useless once the rubber hits the road, and simps so hard for the randomizer boss that she can throw runs single-handedly. Actually useless without one of her friends, and only viable with Lilith, but is at least more usable then... whatever Eton does.
Tania: 240 DPS + 360 for every enemy on the right side of the map.
Literally the only sword-wielder who actually uses her sword. Tania can put serious hurt on hordes, but bounces off bosses without impact. Her conditional damage output renders her generally less useful, but can rack up crazy numbers when the rubber hits the road. Though... she has significant trouble actually killing hordes herself, as the low firing rate of her special ability renders her vulnerable to being rushed.

Outeest

Apr 10, 2018
Can't interact even with the forst menu.
I click on settings and buttons disappear, then pressing Esc and buttons appear.
Can't click on the buttons, can't even change the language.
Any tips?

UPD: Saves are blanked(only "{}" in there).

KrisStab

May 26, 2018
Can't interact even with the forst menu.
I click on settings and buttons disappear, then pressing Esc and buttons appear.
Can't click on the buttons, can't even change the language.
Any tips?

UPD: Saves are blanked(only "{}" in there).
here is a save if you want , its 100% tho , i do think the problems appear when you upgrade towers to 10 lvl so keeping them at 9 lvl worked for me ...

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
The art style is nice(but it doesn't seem to be extractable), and for some weird reasons, there's one cg that is censored out of all of them, don't know why:rolleyes:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Having an issue: View attachment 929442
I get this screen on startup. I can mouseover the buttons and girl and click(it makes a sound) but nothing happens almost like all the button links are broken. Anyone else have this issue?
i got the same problem to,yet still dosnt work and ive tried any suggestion from this thread still dosnt work for me, even i go to save file and open it with notpad++ theres nothing write in there, :FacePalm: :Kappa:

nanovoiin

Sep 19, 2020
i got the same problem to,yet still dosnt work and ive tried any suggestion from this thread still dosnt work for me, even i go to save file and open it with notpad++ theres nothing write in there, :FacePalm: :Kappa:
try to rename the "Summon_Fusion_Zhengshi" folder, if after the game works, it may be somewhere else, you can show me LocalSave_0 and OnlineSave_0

OrnSmo

Mar 18, 2018
I only could make it to lvl 80 and that's only due to not getting that effin chicken. I went from dropping mobs and bosses like flies to the dog boss HP not dropping below 90%. Game is really needs a rework, inside and out.

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
Anyone know any similar game (love the TD + card choose), i play this for 2 hours without caring about nsfw content.

kirorolove

Dec 10, 2019
The game have new version 2021-03-03

"Summon and Combination" 2021 remake update announcement
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Based on the opinions of a large number of loyal players and players who actively responded to their problems, Summoning and Combining began a re-production plan after it went live in December 2020.

The original 3D picture was changed to a 2D pixel picture, and the original gameplay process was reworked.

Introduced new random team function and confrontation props function, and at the same time made the game into a multiplayer confrontation mode.

We strive to make the game more interesting and complete gradually, and will gradually update the content and gameplay in the future.

After this update, due to time and money issues, we only updated 9 characters, and subsequent updates will gradually add new characters to join the battle.

The game is still in the early development stage. I also hope to get feedback from players who like this game. I also hope that everyone will add group feedback to the development team to make the game better gradually.

Although the choice is difficult, the production is happy. As long as there is another player who likes this game to play, we will continue to make it!

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes