1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xtasis18

Oct 11, 2018
It is the patreon version for this month? I already made some cheats for this game and I'm adding some time selection for the events cuz the game is great with all those events but it turn really repetitive if you want to trigger some specific ones and the guides and wiki are not thaaaaat informative, so far I have a new game with a lot of money, cuteness-handomness selection, ass and dick size selection, type of body, race, and selection of events for every time range but you still need to have the flags required for all of them so if this is the patreon version I'm adding those to this

Reactions: Madzoroark

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
How to get kevin 2nd hangout?
Some people made a wiki that is a little helpful. But also complicated. I think this is the part you want.

You might be missing the meeting Chase requirement. You have to do Greg's second hangout first. And if you want the full sex scene, you need to do the Chase at DOR event first. I think, if i'm reading that part there in the prerequisites column right. Like I said, the events seem to get more complicated the farther you get. There's quite a web of requirements for later stuff.

Are there dominant scenes or is the protagonist wholly submissive?
There's some dominant scenes. But the fans commissioning the guy seem to prefer submissive stuff, so there's more of that.

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
The game's hot even without the more extreme fetishes, but its not fun. Everything is grindy af and it's almost impossible to progress without the wiki.

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
I really like some of the scenes in this game but you are right when you say that you need the wiki if you want to find everything. Even with that, I'm having trouble finding the winner circle or working with the tanuki. Maybe I can't even do it anymore in my current game.

Anyway, an issue that I'm having is that some events seem to have a very low proc rate. Sometimes I even spent a couple of ingame days spamming the explore button before I finally find the one event I need, and this makes finding the content on your own even harder. Of course I might be simply unlucky, which wouldn't surprise me one bit.

xtasis18

Oct 11, 2018
I really like some of the scenes in this game but you are right when you say that you need the wiki if you want to find everything. Even with that, I'm having trouble finding the winner circle or working with the tanuki. Maybe I can't even do it anymore in my current game.

Anyway, an issue that I'm having is that some events seem to have a very low proc rate. Sometimes I even spent a couple of ingame days spamming the explore button before I finally find the one event I need, and this makes finding the content on your own even harder. Of course I might be simply unlucky, which wouldn't surprise me one bit.
The events are separated on three different categories based on random number, Common being 1-8, Uncommon 8-12 and Rare from 13-15 but a lot of those are repeated and you can find them on all the categories, that's what I noticed yesterday whit the modification that I made but is a little difficult to look for all the "explore" options on all the time sections.

The winners circle is not the CV Arena? (Edited: Winners Circle is the name of the Bar I think lol)for the Tanuki I suppose you're talking about Kuri, you need to have talked zorro about the money and go to the park during noon (9am to 1:30pm) and choose the new option that appears, that's what the Temp_guides say

Last edited:

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017

I outlined some stuff below that should help. I hope.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yeah some of the rare events have a rather low proc chance. I would say drop a save in the right location and time and then reload it if you go outside of that time period so you don't have to wait a full day to get back to that point.

I have heard that the cheats version of the game lets you directly proc the event tables for each type, common, uncommon, and rare. So that version would make it easier to get those rare events to happen.

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
Is Kevin's 2nd work event even possible? I've met Chase, done his DOR and follow event, and hung out with Kevin like 9 times already.

xtasis18

Oct 11, 2018
Is Kevin's 2nd work event even possible? I've met Chase, done his DOR and follow event, and hung out with Kevin like 9 times already.
Do you have your wolf buddy at house already? That and Chase meet are the requirement on the code lol

Reactions: ZilBorb

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Do you have your wolf buddy at house already? That and Chase meet are the requirement on the code lol
Where did you find that in the code as a requirement? I'm pretty sure i've done the event without having gotten the wolf before. Actually, I think the wolf automatically shows up at the end of the sex scene when you wake up in your bed. Even without having gotten him. I wonder if that's a continuity problem.

xtasis18

Oct 11, 2018
Where did you find that in the code as a requirement? I'm pretty sure i've done the event without having gotten the wolf before. Actually, I think the wolf automatically shows up at the end of the sex scene when you wake up in your bed. Even without having gotten him. I wonder if that's a continuity problem.
I read the code, the wolf is part of Trald events and park and Kuri sent the wolf to your house where you can pass time with him to avoid wasting time on other events or explorations, also you can modify a saved game and modify the values $chasemeet to 1 and $pethousewolf to 1 and you'll trigger the event, of course the $kevinhangoutbar need to be 1

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
I outlined some stuff below that should help. I hope.

And yeah some of the rare events have a rather low proc chance. I would say drop a save in the right location and time and then reload it if you go outside of that time period so you don't have to wait a full day to get back to that point.

I have heard that the cheats version of the game lets you directly proc the event tables for each type, common, uncommon, and rare. So that version would make it easier to get those rare events to happen.
Oh, I see. For some reason I thought that the winner circle was a completely new area reached by interacting with Kuri, I didn't think it was the bar!
Yeah I chose Trald route, that explains it. Well I don't mind restarting and trying the other characters, it gives some nice replayability. Thanks for the help!

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Oh, I see. For some reason I thought that the winner circle was a completely new area reached by interacting with Kuri, I didn't think it was the bar!
Yeah I chose Trald route, that explains it. Well I don't mind restarting and trying the other characters, it gives some nice replayability. Thanks for the help!
Keeping a save file right before the main story quest seems like a good idea, since you can then go back there and pick a different companion whenever you want. Since each route is seemingly going to lead to unique content later on.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Can anyone help me with the Panther Quest? I've visited him 5 times in the park but he doesn't appear at the bar. What do I now?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Can anyone help me with the Panther Quest? I've visited him 5 times in the park but he doesn't appear at the bar. What do I now?
There is a wiki page on the questline, it seems. Assuming its accurate, there should be a separate text option at the bar if you have done the park event twice.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
There is a wiki page on the questline, it seems. Assuming its accurate, there should be a separate text option at the bar if you have done the park event twice.

I've already tried but nothing appears, he stays in the Park although I've activated it more than twice.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote