1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
IIRC he's only at the bar at a certain time, I think it was later in the night
Looks like another thing the wiki is missing. Hopefully someone there fixes it then, since it looks like they are reading this thread. The Kevin hangout mistake was fixed by someone at some point after our conversation before with the wolf part being missing.

Giros-40

May 2, 2020

I have a small gift Offline of smartphone image and icons.
(just copy & paste that folder)

= Enjoy = :3

Actually it's nothing... -_-

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
*It's almost like a significant portion of furries are gay men!*

Anyway, get off your high horse, man, this site posts some high-quality smut for free. I don't understand what you're complaining about.
Yeah, but when the high quality, free art goes to homoerotica and not any other kind of erotica, it becomes aparent how many competent artists are into the 'secretly in the closet' fetish.
Manwhile:
there are 3 games about monster protag vs humans this year, tops.
All the MG games are femdom, FFFFFFFFFFM bs with no gore.
Futa up the ass, ntr up the ass, both maners of incest are at an all time high.
I call fetid fish on this.
Not because I dislike the fetishes, as a whole. I dislike the disproportionate representation of them.
And the longer I stay here, the more I see this place is like the final bastion for those 'out there', like wayy 'out there'.
If someone can direct me to a more refined site, with less homoerotica, hermaphrodism, femdom, maledom, incest, and excess bodily substances, I'll be gone.

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
Yeah, but when the high quality, free art goes to homoerotica and not any other kind of erotica, it becomes aparent how many competent artists are into the 'secretly in the closet' fetish.
Manwhile:
Not because I dislike the fetishes, as a whole. I dislike the disproportionate representation of them.
And the longer I stay here, the more I see this place is like the final bastion for those 'out there', like wayy 'out there'.
If someone can direct me to a more refined site, with less homoerotica, hermaphrodism, femdom, maledom, incest, and excess bodily substances, I'll be gone.
We don't need to, Just leave. Dumbass...

Fluffpupp

Jul 24, 2020
Manwhile:
i mean, you can leave anyways lol its your choice to stay here or not

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Anyone knows the combination to pass ruvin? I've already passed him like four times, but it's always a pain in the ass and i always forget. Right now i have no will to do that again, so ... Gimme

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Anyone knows if the 11th update is already with the beginning of the new coding and shit?

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
Anyone have the patreon versions of the new update? Also if someone could download the new update From a computer from itch.io app so I can have the high res images cause I don't have access to a computer anymore

Gandalph

Jul 9, 2019
Great game , I don't mind a little subbing , I m versatile but its wayyy too Subby , not just in terms of sex scenes , but even normal exploration and talking to other characters , I think the player should have the freedom to choose how they act and talk

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
Great game , I don't mind a little subbing , I m versatile but its wayyy too Subby , not just in terms of sex scenes , but even normal exploration and talking to other characters , I think the player should have the freedom to choose how they act and talk
That'll come I think. The dev have written a number of dom PC twine games in the past

Reactions: Gandalph

vorpaltiger

Aug 21, 2018
i have the new update (decided to throw em 3 bucks) bad news its just playable off of itch, and i have no clue on how to extract it from there as just a browser player (there is a download link but the page is empty and has no file)

how about this instead

Last edited:

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
i have the new update (decided to throw em 3 bucks) bad news its just playable off of itch, and i have no clue on how to extract it from there as just a browser player (there is a download link but the page is empty and has no file)

ah, here try this
And it's gone doesn't work anymore

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote