rash69

Jul 6, 2017
i'm on day 10 and i have not seen the demon yet
i seen in here she was supposed to show up on day 4 or 5
is there something that trigers it?

Grabity

Feb 13, 2019
Made you reply to me, so I guess what I think does matter to you.
Try being less of an asshole and actually discuss the shit I posted instead of "well yous complaining, so yous baby man whose opinion no good"
you insult peoples fetish, and ill be the 'asshole' to call you out. good day kiddo!

Reactions: Goronthil

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
im kinda curious why there would be a NTR tag i mean sure the aunt is fucking your mom and your watching it but she did say she would share her with the main character

technically if thats NTR its my kinda of NTR sharing is caring as long as its woman and not other men
I added that prematurely, I figured the aunt having sex with her before the main would constitute NTR but people seem to be okay with that. However I'm in the process of rendering out a set of images where the mother is at work and she gets extorted and fucked by her futa boss. I know people might not like that but it is what it is.

• Love

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I added that prematurely, I figured the aunt having sex with her before the main would constitute NTR but people seem to be okay with that. However I'm in the process of rendering out a set of images where the mother is at work and she gets extorted and fucked by her futa boss. I know people might not like that but it is what it is.
i got a question how am i able to complete quests like grinding the mom in the kitchen like whats the necessary number of times before i get to see a next image of these things

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
i got a question how am i able to complete quests like grinding the mom in the kitchen like whats the necessary number of times before i get to see a next image of these things
The grinding on her is the end of the content with her, for now. I have a massage/erotic massage and yoga/tantric yoga questline planned next but I have to do the renders. Posing and all that is already done, I also have a shower blowjob scene with the aunt rendered but I have to write the scene first. I have a lot of things I want to add to the game but I also want to make sure the game has a twisted story and not just a bunch of spank material.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
how do i get second visit with demon cause i am on day 11 is it a bug
The second visit is the visit where she gives you the book to study, the conditions for that are Day > 11 and Enlil2ndVisit = False, she should wake you up when you go to bed on day 11 so it will actually be day 12 when she comes to you.

D

Deleted member 1200074

Just to let you know. Even after leveling the book up you cannot use the lust spell more than once the day after you use it the 2nd and then again after the 3rd unlock.

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
I am highly amused by the post lunch scene after amber moves in, it's not personally sexual, but it is funny.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Cant get the 04 (hug with mom and blowblow) and 05 (Anut movie).
both still in grey text. in the book.

did you get that work? how?

Mar 14, 2018
Still trips anti-virus. Is the file from Mega actually changed yet?
I actually downloaded the compressed version but it didn't pop up on any of my scans. so either it really is a false positive this time or the com[ressed version removes the trojan somehow

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi ! Fun game :)
tho... I'm stuck... I don't know how to get 08, 09, 10. I don't even know how far you can get with each characters. So far, The only real sexual content was the sex with Demon at the very beginning of the game... then waaaay later, the BJ in front of the TV with the Aunt...

And with the Mother : I tryed to increase the arousal to more than 100... No BJ from her... Is it even possible to get more from her ?
The other sexual content is only fantasy or dreams...
Can someone help please ?

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
does the transformation tag actually only stand for you growing a dick at the start or is there something else i am missing here ?

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Hi ! Fun game :)
tho... I'm stuck... I don't know how to get 08, 09, 10. I don't even know how far you can get with each characters. So far, The only real sexual content was the sex with Demon at the very beginning of the game... then waaaay later, the BJ in front of the TV with the Aunt...
View attachment 291901

And with the Mother : I tryed to increase the arousal to more than 100... No BJ from her... Is it even possible to get more from her ?
The other sexual content is only fantasy or dreams...
Can someone help please ?
I checked the code, 8,9 & 10 aren't added yet.

Reactions: Balthlazar and zh

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
i cant even do the mind corruption thing more than once per day even tho it says i can do it 3 times, also reading the book does not do anything anymore after the 3rd scene, corruption wont go over 10 for me.

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes