Dr_Jod

Jan 16, 2019
Hi,
I also got the bug with the instant seduction.

I hug mom in the kitchen
get a blow from my aunt
my sister rub my cook

is this all for this version?

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Sorry forget:
Bug?
I don´t get money - I have the website
I'm in the process of finishing renders for the update but it should address all the bugs. It will also add a shower scene with the aunt, a school scene for the sister, a massage/erotic massage questline for the mother and a new girlfriend for the sister. I also changed the text to make it more clear and easy to read and added labels to the navigation bar. I'll look into the website and see what that's about and if that's bugged I'll fix it too, it won't be that much longer before my renders are done and I'll get the update out.

Reactions: Goronthil

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Hi,
I also got the bug with the instant seduction.

I hug mom in the kitchen
get a blow from my aunt
my sister rub my cook

is this all for this version?
The sister can rub our cock ? How ? you have to masturbate in front of her many times during the night ? or is it somewhere else in the house maybe ?

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
it is not quite clear how to corrupt family members , because it is worth the main character to raise the excitement to 100 , the game ends , but if the excitement is reset, then all family members again go in clothes , as if their parameters of excitement and debauchery do not work at all .

Guardra

May 29, 2018
i really want to enjoy this i really do but the hourly (time) system seems pointless if you dont have any interactions with the others. I understand the the whole arousal/self control point system but seems unbalanced and overly grindy to raise/lower for any progress to happen. I can see the potential for it being great but i truly believe the grind system is going ruin that potential but this is just my own opinion (not trying to start any problems)

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I'm in the process of finishing renders for the update but it should address all the bugs. It will also add a shower scene with the aunt, a school scene for the sister, a massage/erotic massage questline for the mother and a new girlfriend for the sister. I also changed the text to make it more clear and easy to read and added labels to the navigation bar. I'll look into the website and see what that's about and if that's bugged I'll fix it too, it won't be that much longer before my renders are done and I'll get the update out.
Oh another thing you should create a button to skip an entire day (so it's easy to gain arousal without ruining our mouses XD)

KoterKarl

Aug 24, 2018
You should change the arousal system so that you get arousal for meeting the girls. So much skipping.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
You should change the arousal system so that you get arousal for meeting the girls. So much skipping.
I hope to continually add content so that there isn't as much skipping, but in the beginning I had intended to allow the players arousal to spike in certain situations, but my scripting isn't good enough for me to do that yet. I could spike it but then it stays there until the player jerks off or gets lucky and can make for a short game. I'm also working on renders for that ending too, a few renders of the females spawled on the floor dripping semen and the main character sodomizing the teddy bear followed my the authorities swatting the house and ending with an image of the main character strapped to a device with tubes in every orifice being pumped full of green jizz like substance. That should get the point across, lol.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Ok I didn't play all the previous content (I missed some random scene with the mother) but wow man :)
Keep going the good job, change nothing !!

P.S. : I really love the stomach deformation we see in some renders I hope there will be more ^^ I'm also curious to see the transformation in demon for the MC (she has a magnificent dick and some terrifying eyes from time to time so what next ? ^^)

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I updated the thread, I included a mac version of the game as well. I built an Android version but it gets stuck at the start of the game where you name your character. I googled that and I guess there's a process you have to go through to get it to work that I didn't fully understand, so I trashed that. If you look at the changelog you can see some of the things I changed in the game as well. I am in the middle of more renders and when those get done I'll be able to add more content.

Oct 16, 2017
Version 1.03 Final, as in Version 1.03 is the completed game, or as in Version 1.03 used to be "beta" but is now the Final Version 1.03?

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
How many times am I supposed to repeat the sauna massage scene before the quest progresses? Must be at about 40 repeats now and the quest log still just says "--- Now if I play my cards right I can play with her titties and she will let me."
Not getting the "end of this quest line for this version" like the other quests or any new scenes.
Ends with MC fingering landlady/mom then "having a wardrobe malfunction" and running away.
For the time being that is the end of her questline, it should have had the notice that the other quests had, I'll look into that and fix it. Thank you for playing my game though. I always hated getting to the end of a questline and felt like it was too soon as well, but I tried to divide my time up amongst all the characters and give each of them some love. In the future I'll try and focus on one character at a time and see if that is more productive.

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes