Lawyerd13

Dec 9, 2018
Ok, so I feel like I'm unable to advance past/trigger new events and I wonder if it's due to reaching the end of written events in the update or possibly just not getting high enough arousal or something not completed in another storyline. Looking for clarification. I have lewd/incest patch on so I'm putting my characters names as I see them. I've progressed sister/Delyla stream as far as it can go, and now I'm trying to get Mom/Aunt threesome maximized (according to Aunt/Mom next time is the time). However repetitions of the events hasn't yielded a different result. It still ends with Mom's BJ and then Mom/Aunt run off together with promises of next time. Do I need to get arousal higher? That's proving troublesome because Mom keeps coming in on Thursday morning to wake me with sex. Anyway to stop that so I can get their arousals higher?

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
Ok, so I feel like I'm unable to advance past/trigger new events and I wonder if it's due to reaching the end of written events in the update or possibly just not getting high enough arousal or something not completed in another storyline. Looking for clarification. I have lewd/incest patch on so I'm putting my characters names as I see them. I've progressed sister/Delyla stream as far as it can go, and now I'm trying to get Mom/Aunt threesome maximized (according to Aunt/Mom next time is the time). However repetitions of the events hasn't yielded a different result. It still ends with Mom's BJ and then Mom/Aunt run off together with promises of next time. Do I need to get arousal higher? That's proving troublesome because Mom keeps coming in on Thursday morning to wake me with sex. Anyway to stop that so I can get their arousals higher?
Have you tried to "interrupt" them in mom's bedroom while they have sex there late at night?

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I like how popular this game has been and I'm sorry to admit that yes my script is a clusterfuck in places and I'm doing my best to figure out how to fix it. I'm thankful to everyone for their interest and support and I will try to do better.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
is there a way to change 'you' to the mc's name?
Yes. But not really.

If my guess as to how the story part of the script is written, it would be possible to go through and replace every instance of "you" with "MC Name Variable". That's why it's technically possible.

But that'd be a shitload of work, and would require the mod maker to rerelease the mod after every story update that contains the word "you". That's why it's not really practical.

Oh. And the situational gramar changes due to the change of voice to make sure that subject/verb are in agreement.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I'll join the choir of people asking for saves up until this version as 1.05 seem to have broken all progress.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
And what does the journal indicate that you should do? Keep in mind that the quest lines are intertwined. So you might not be able to progress one w/o progressing a different one first. Also, if you want, I'd be willing to look at your save and find out what's wrong.

If you want to change your name in the save, simply open the console and type in:

player_name=u'DESIREDNAME'

the u and single quotes appear to be required

Revan84

Aug 13, 2018
Did you use a previous save ? I did that and I was stuck on mother quest, I had only one option when she is in the kitchen alone, leaving her alone (with other small glitches). I deleted all my saves and started a new game, it solved my issue.
If you try that, backup your saves, just in case.
Sorry for the late response. It is my first time playing the game so there's no possibility of having files from any previous versions causing the issue.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Bueno Progress wasn't broken. I used a really old save w/o issue. what are you having difficulties with?
Disagree. My save from 1.04 was defintely broken and if you read back not even 3 pages you'd see others saying the exact same thing. There's a bug that causes pretty much all of your progress to be wiped.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Disagree. My save from 1.04 was defintely broken and if you read back not even 3 pages you'd see others saying the exact same thing. There's a bug that causes pretty much all of your progress to be wiped.
Yes, that's why I (after getting Bueno's response) was asking for the save. If it is broken on my machine I can manually rule out an issue with the save. If I can prove that there is no issue with the save then it's an easily reproducible bug. If it's not broken on my machine then I can let him know so that he can re-download the game and see if that fixes it.

In my post I should have stated more clearly: My progress wasn't broken as I used an old save without issue. (But I'm not sure it was 1.04 it may have been older.) What are you having difficulties with.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yes, that's why I (after getting Bueno's response) was asking for the save. If it is broken on my machine I can manually rule out an issue with the save. If I can prove that there is no issue with the save then it's an easily reproducible bug. If it's not broken on my machine then I can let him know so that he can re-download the game and see if that fixes it.

In my post I should have stated more clearly: My progress wasn't broken as I used an old save without issue. (But I'm not sure it was 1.04 it may have been older.) What are you having difficulties with.
As i stated earlier, pretty much all progress is reverted to day 0. It's not an instant thing the moment you load, but the moment you transition to the next day any progress you've made and all spells/upgrades/classes get wiped.

This is the save from 1.04 that when loaded into 1.05 breaks.

Last edited:

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
As i stated earlier, pretty much all progress is reverted to day 0. It's not an instant thing the moment you load, but the moment you transition to the next day any progress you've made and all spells/upgrades/classes get wiped.

This is the save from 1.04 that when loaded into 1.05 breaks.
Somehow Questline_Misc and Questline_Main have been dropped in your save. You're the second person that I've been able to verify that one of those two has gone missing.

This appears to have caused any progression to stop due to that, it also appears to have removed your aunt from your journal... But still allows you to complete any scene's you've already achieved with her.

That being said, since I know (at least mostly) what you've managed to accomplish, i should be able to get a save file to you that won't cause you to miss anything, just give me a bit and I'll drop it to you in a PM using the name for the MC in the save you supplied.

Just be aware that I will be cheating it up to where you're at so the day count will be off and it might cause issues with future releases since it's very possible that I might accidentally skip some triggers.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Somehow Questline_Misc and Questline_Main have been dropped in your save. You're the second person that I've been able to verify that one of those two has gone missing.

This appears to have caused any progression to stop due to that, it also appears to have removed your aunt from your journal... But still allows you to complete any scene's you've already achieved with her.

That being said, since I know (at least mostly) what you've managed to accomplish, i should be able to get a save file to you that won't cause you to miss anything, just give me a bit and I'll drop it to you in a PM using the name for the MC in the save you supplied.

Just be aware that I will be cheating it up to where you're at so the day count will be off and it might cause issues with future releases since it's very possible that I might accidentally skip some triggers.
Don't worry about sending me a save. I was just stating that i know there's a pretty substantial bug.
I can play my way back to that point and already have.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
ZTex awesome. thanks for letting me know. XD

Chasmalim You may want to look through your changes from .4 to current and see if there's anything that might cause the main and misc quest line indicators to be dropped/deleted/whatever ren'py calls it when a variable is removed mid game. Also, iirc, fasder was having issues with saves, but I never looked into what the root cause was so you may want to drop him a line?

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes