Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I used a previous save to continue with the update but it seems that it "broke" some part of the game ( I had no longer the webcam site on the laptop, missing option for playing with mom's boobs in the kitchen, the world map never opened etc ).
Anyways, I deleted all my saves, started from scratch and it worked perfectly.

I like the art very much, bimbo style characters and of course the futa (huge cock is a plus).
The funny faces during the sex scenes crack me up.

D

Deleted member 619632

no matter what i do with the mom i still get the same coward option

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
no matter what i do with the mom i still get the same coward option
After fingerin the mother you need to advance the aunts questline to the point of the third talk with her in the lounge, then there should be an option to join them in the lounge when your aunt is fingering the mother in the lounge. The aunt and the mother have seperate questlines but they tie into each other a bit.

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
I used a previous save to continue with the update but it seems that it "broke" some part of the game ( I had no longer the webcam site on the laptop, missing option for playing with mom's boobs in the kitchen, the world map never opened etc ).
Anyways, I deleted all my saves, started from scratch and it worked perfectly.

I like the art very much, bimbo style characters and of course the futa (huge cock is a plus).
The funny faces during the sex scenes crack me up.
I did this and the world map still wouldn't show, Do you have to be at a point of the story for it to show ???

P.S
Is there a console command to turn map on ?

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Everything you need to progress the story is in the house. The map isn't needed, until it is... and even then, there isn't really any content in it except for locations. (that I have found)

I have attached screen shots of how the journal should be used for hints.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I'm getting an error from the Mega file - it says that the zip can't be extracted/some files are corrupt.
Commonly this can be because you have an old, out of date, archiving program. Try updaging it to the latest version.

Otherwise it could be a broken download, try redownloading

Jan 28, 2018
Thanks, I'll try updating .7zip, also gonna download from gdrive and see if that changes anything.

Alright, still having problems with the mega file, but the gdrive file worked fine, and I'm using the newest version of 7zip, so I don't know...

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
A few questions.

- How to progress with older roommate after shower sex. The journal doesn't give a hint
- How to progress with younger roommate after her and Delyla wake you up for sex. Journal doesnt say anything, just a picture.
- How to progress with landlady, hint says " You've made your move and now the balls are in her mouth its up to her to make next move". I assume this has to do with arousal.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
... it should have text at the bottom where the pink box is in the screen shot. often times the first "page" of text is a recap, and the hint is on the second.

That being said, if there isn't a clear hint it's likely that the next scene depends on progressing a scene of one of the other characters. IE the two older room mates scene's are linked after a certain point.

For the aunt (the older room mate, not the land lady i think? I have the "special" patch installed) if you've only gotten the BJ in the shower, try visiting her in the shower again.

Just make sure that you're ramping their arousal up as much as possible because i'm pretty sure that some scene's won't trigger w/o a certain value. ( as seen with the morning visit from mom/landlady )

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
... it should have text at the bottom where the pink box is in the screen shot. often times the first "page" of text is a recap, and the hint is on the second.

That being said, if there isn't a clear hint it's likely that the next scene depends on progressing a scene of one of the other characters. IE the two older room mates scene's are linked after a certain point.
Nope, here is what they have when I click.

Older roommate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nothing after that, no hint.

Younger roommate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No text at all.

And I managed to get the landlady progression, it was tied to arousal like I expected.

Last edited:

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
OH! **THAT** threesome. Sorry for my misunderstanding. Yeah, I'm not sure if there is any more content. It's possible that Chasmalim may have just forgot to put the "no more content in this version" message... ? It's also possible that the entire questline for the sister is already complete with that scene.

And after another quick playthrough from an early save to that point, I **THINK** it's the same (finished for version, but no warning) with the older room mate (Aunt in my version)

addicted2k

Sep 30, 2018
Is something wrong with my game/savefile? Or am I missing something?
Hint says to show mother something next time shes in the kitchen, but day after day this is the only option I get:

Plus I seem to have lost the massge option also?

EDIT: important info I gues...started the latest release from previous save...im at day 74.

Last edited:

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Is something wrong with my game/savefile? Or am I missing something?
I'm going to bet that her arousal isn't very high.
Give me a moment and i'll grab a few screen shots and edit this message with them so you can see what I'm talking about.

Edit:
I'm not able to reproduce this (at least w/o editing my save/variables i think). I was able to grope her in the morning at 0 arousal, but at the same time I've completed her content in that save. It seems like something has happened to remove or unset a flag? I'm doing another run through to the point where I get that option unlocked the first time to see if it triggers a flag in the save file.

Edit 2:
I'm just guessing here, but it seems that option is tied to Questline_Misc or potentially Questline_Main. Based on the hint before it becomes an option, it's tied to being able to study Computer Science. Once that becomes available Main increments to a value of 2, and Misc is created at value 1. However, the save I made while at the choice prompt has Misc at a value of 2.

So, try loading your save on saveeditonline.com and find out what the values for Questline_Main and Questline_Misc are. knowing that will probably help figure out what's going on, and if you did edit the save or variables, you should say that too so that the dev doesn't waste time looking for a bug that isn't there. I've done the same thing (managed to get self_control to a negative value and thought it was a bug with the new content... i'd manually edited it to a value that, based on the game's coding was impossible to achieve and bugged chasmalim about it in the PM before I posted the cheat method.)

Last edited:

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
I'm just guessing here, but it seems that option is tied to Questline_Misc or potentially Questline_Main. B
addicted2k These are also the values that probably control massage, but I haven't had the time to advance my game that far to find out... So it could also explain why that is no longer working as well.

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
I agree and I think that is a good idea for me to pursue, thank you for the feedback.
I find the chastity one especially interesting particularly because a dom being in chastity is highly unusual or even if it was the main character it would still be interesting to see in somewhere. I believe you should explore further this path, if not because of this then so the player doesn't feel forced into just one path :)

Reactions: Master of Puppets

addicted2k

Sep 30, 2018
I'm going to bet that her arousal isn't very high.
Give me a moment and i'll grab a few screen shots and edit this message with them so you can see what I'm talking about.
I enabled the console and changed her arousal to 100 just to see...didnt change anything...

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes