Elsman

Jan 12, 2019
I’m not sure if it’s just me or what but I having trouble progressing the story. Is there a walkthrough on what specific things need to be done to progress the story. I like the premise of the game but sometimes at least in my opinion things need to be more streamline in the progression of the story. but Just trying to progress the story so any help would be appreciated. Btw I do not know at what point I am at. I just know I only have one option with the mother in the kitchen when she is bending over and one option when she is in the sauna.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
One other thing I forgot to mention; after Mom loses her job but before the world map is unlocked, there should probably be a scene about clothing. Is she going to start wearing clothes, or is she going to run around town naked?

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Elsman

The walkthrough is built into the game; check the diary looking icon at the top right. Also, don't forget to use the graph icon.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
[/QUOTE]
The
One other thing I forgot to mention; after Mom loses her job but before the world map is unlocked, there should probably be a scene about clothing. Is she going to start wearing clothes, or is she going to run around town naked?
I have a shopping spree planned for the whole lot of them, and The MC will be able to get a job in the clothing store and the lingerie store as well as getting a job as a stripper, I already started the renders for that. People should like those.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Does the game have netorare or netori?
Not in the sense that another dude is going to fuck the women in front of you. That kinda thing doesn't really arouse me. The aunt however will finger your bitch, but that's only because she wants your dick and is willing to help you fuck your mommy to get it.

Reactions: WaltS

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Chasmalim the event with the mom in the morning is repeating every time both my arousal and hers are above 30(I think is 30). Is that supposed to happen?

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Chasmalim the event with the mom in the morning is repeating every time both my arousal and hers are above 30(I think is 30). Is that supposed to happen?
It will actually, I have put arousal resets in other sex scenes but I forgot about that one. If you want to avoid that scene you can masturbate to reset your arousal to zero and it shouldn't happen again for a few days. It's triggered when her arousal is above 30 by the way, but you being horny makes her horny so it's a viscious circle. I kinda think of that scene in Love Potion #9, when the chick OD's on the juice and anything with a dick wants to fuck her and imagine something similar to that happening to the MC, only reversed.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
So you're saying that it is meant to repeat itself like that. Also just tried it again and it seems that it does have an arousal reset after. Looks like another scene that you either have to remove the arousal reset of the unavoidable ones or make a way to avoid them without having to reset our arousal.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
So you're saying that it is meant to repeat itself like that. Also just tried it again and it seems that it does have an arousal reset after. Looks like another scene that you either have to remove the arousal reset of the unavoidable ones or make a way to avoid them without having to reset our arousal.
I think I would have to find a way to make it so that the MC turns her down, the event doesn't trigger based on the MC's arousal. It triggers on hers, so if she has an arousal above 30 she is going to want to jump your bones. I'll find a way for the player to beat her off with a stick or something, lol

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Chasmalim

Instead of only turning her down (every morning) is there a reason that you can't include an arousal reset for mommy dearest? Also, fending her off could potentially open up a new set of scenes as she gets progressivly more aroused... if you wanted to go that way... From that forgotten reset I could easily see scenes or even entire routes for forced chastity, increasingly depraved acts, evolution into full on turboslut... just to name a few. Demonic Futa Jizz could be a hell of a drug.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Chasmalim

Instead of only turning her down (every morning) is there a reason that you can't include an arousal reset for mommy dearest? Also, fending her off could potentially open up a new set of scenes as she gets progressivly more aroused... if you wanted to go that way... From that forgotten reset I could easily see scenes or even entire routes for forced chastity, increasingly depraved acts, evolution into full on turboslut... just to name a few. Demonic Futa Jizz could be a hell of a drug.
I agree and I think that is a good idea for me to pursue, thank you for the feedback.

Jan 12, 2019
How do I progress with the Sister?
I can get her to watch MC jack off but that's it. I tried getting her arousal up, but I'm also at the point where Mom comes in every now and then in the morning and she keeps resetting everybody.
Did I put myself into a softlock situation?
Edit:
Nevermind, I had to keep masturbating and having her reject me a couple of times. Pretty weird to have to increase an invisible stat like that.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The only thing in the diary is anatomy of a demon yet i've not seen half the scenes the images folder says are there.

I had no progress with the landlady. The only option I had was to learn massages, which i did, then it had me finger her then learn the next upgrade to massages which I did and that's it for her.

The red head i've had sex with in the shower and a blowjob on the sofa.

The other girl has all been stuff with her girlfriend in a threesome apart from one handjob.

I'ts told me that Enlil is going to visit me one night yet it's been telling me that for weeks now.

I'm on day 98.

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes