playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Summoner's Legacy [v1.05] [Nun Ya] - Original Size: 1.39GB

Download Win (164.3MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
I cant get the scene (threesome)in the lounge, the bedroom, and i cant get the scene(with the landlady) in the bedroom)it seems that once i get their arousal up to 25 then it goes back down again to 5

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
why can't I get on with the game?

I was able to start the online course after finding the hidden cameras which should start the scene with the mother in the kitchen in the morning but always say that it is better not she is not dumb enough

I've tried with several arouse values but it's always the same thing

one thing I noticed is that in the previous versions to conclude a course in the computer i had to study several times and this time i just go there once to complete course

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I cant get the scene (threesome)in the lounge, the bedroom, and i cant get the scene(with the landlady) in the bedroom)it seems that once i get their arousal up to 25 then it goes back down again to 5
Yep... the arousal system is fucked... FeelsBadMan

Anand27

Jan 16, 2018
is the end of the sisters route after we masterbate together cuz there isnt anymore hints same with the aunt after we have sex in bathroom
how you got the scenes i dont get anymore then threesome with delyla and roommate?

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I added arousal resets to sex scenes with the aunt in the living room and the shower and arousal resets for the mother as well, those are avoidable events however. I screwed up and added a reset to the threesome scene with delyla, that event triggers automagically, woops. I'll fix that, a workaround would be to complete the Dream sequences and use the instant arousal on yourself. Sorry about that, I'll try to do better to catch these things before uploading.

trzyglow

Dec 25, 2018
is old saves compatible with the new update?
In my case,

when I started the game from the old save's it was not a new content when I started the game from the beginning, then all the new content appeared
- fortunately, the game is not long.

Rick Macias

Sep 23, 2017
Some people were having trouble following all the quests, so I simplified them so that it would be easier for people to advance the story.
I suppose, I rather liked the bit of humor it added to the story, some more personality from the dev, ya kno.

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes