Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I just wanted to apologize to you about the post I made about never clicking on the ignore button. I just started playing Mythic Manor for the first and already ran into several errors and the only way out is to click ignore. I don't lie and if I ever find out that I told someone something that wasn't the truth I take the time to find them and apologize. :)
Thanks for that, but it wasn't necessary to apologize because we where both right and wrong. Sometimes its usefull to ignore an error and sometimes it screws you over. ;)

Reactions: Tenenbaum and wildt

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Have a bug in tnis version, have a moment in have a message
Ehm... my English has to be really bad. I understand what's written there but I have no idea what that means in terms of the game.
Please try . When your language is there, we might understand what do you want to tell us. :)

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
Ehm... my English has to be really bad. I understand what's written there but I have no idea what that means in terms of the game.
Please try . When your language is there, we might understand what do you want to tell us. :)

in that version has an error that gives a message, that error is in a part of the game

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
in that version has an error that gives a message, that error is in a part of the game
I have no doubt that you're getting an error, it happens. But that line is gold, perhaps be more specific about what part of the game or what you were doing when you got the error.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I finished rendering a scene with the mother and the aunt and main char in the lounge and I have a scene for the main and the mother in the main bedroom done and I need to add them into the game yet but I also added 3 and 6 hour time skips to the game as well. I also have a renaming feature that I added to the laptop so that when you do get a gamesave from someone else online you can change you chars name afterwards, that way you don't have to continue the game named Lil Dicky, or some bullshit like that. These will be in the next update, I also fixed the bug with the Anatomy of a demon quest not leaving the active quest list. Although that's not actually a bug, I forgot to make it so that when you get to the end of the quest so far it goes away. That's because I don't intend for that to be the end of that questline and I left it like that so that I wouldn't forget that that quest still needed content, I should have done something about that before I uploaded the game. Sorry about that, I'll pay more attention in the future.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I currently have only 1 quest line unfinished...unless it unlocks more. Last time I saw Enlil she gave me a BJ in the bathroom. Is this quest able to finish or is this the end of this version? Here's the hint I have for my last remaining incomplete quest "anatomy of a demon". I also can no longer study the book, the button has been removed from the upper right of my screen. 312618
It's been several weeks since I last saw her just progressing the sisters once weekly event

This is the first version I've played of this game if that has any bearing at all.

Reactions: lots`o`fap

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Olegowsom not that I've seen...but then again as stated above, I'm not sure I've reached the end of the current content. Been a fair ways through what's there though.

Reactions: Olegowsom

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
The dev answered this in the post just previous to yours. Wait for the next release.

I currently have only 1 quest line unfinished...unless it unlocks more. Last time I saw Enlil she gave me a BJ in the bathroom. Is this quest able to finish or is this the end of this version? Here's the hint I have for my last remaining incomplete quest "anatomy of a demon". I also can no longer study the book, the button has been removed from the upper right of my screen. View attachment 312618
It's been several weeks since I last saw her just progressing the sisters once weekly event
View attachment 312620

This is the first version I've played of this game if that has any bearing at all.

Reactions: Yevaud6

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
The dev answered this in the post just previous to yours. Wait for the next release.
Since it's my first play through and I haven't been following version to version I wasn't positive, thank you for verifying.

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes