Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
You cant click on the icon in the room .You will get that error every time you do. If you click on the room you will not get that error. If you happen to click on the icon by mistake and get the error just click rollback and the problem is solved.
Yeah well i didn't really notice if i clicked the head or not but i suppose i did that.
The room icons themselves are safe, it's the tiny heads that you shouldn't click on. I fixed the icons but it won't be of use to anyone until the next update. I'm sorry for the headaches it's caused people, the idea was to give players an indicator as to where the characters were at.
The point is that you fixed it for the next version. Stuff like this can happen so don't worry.
Never click on ignore in an error message it seems to only make things worse. I have played games before and had to click on the rollback button several times to get it to rollback. When I tried playing through again I would get the same error. Sometimes once you click rollback. If you use your mouse wheel to roll the game back a little and then advance the game it will play on through without getting that error again. If it doesn't then you know you've got a game ending error. Just a little information that might help someone in the future.
I don't agree with the "never" because you often have errors because a picture is missing or something that doesn't make things worse if you ignore the error. Honestly i've rarely had it that ignoring an error is making things worse.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Yeah well i didn't really notice if i clicked the head or not but i suppose i did that.

The point is that you fixed it for the next version. Stuff like this can happen so don't worry.

I don't agree with the "never" because you often have errors because a picture is missing or something that doesn't make things worse if you ignore the error. Honestly i've rarely had it that ignoring an error is making things worse.
I'm pretty sure that there is a warning on the ignore button that clicking on it might cause even more problems.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I'm pretty sure that there is a warning on the ignore button that clicking on it might cause even more problems.
Sure there is. But like i said thats rarely happens. If it would always cause more issues i would've had problems, like here in this game, way more often than just 2 or 3 times. Its often just pictures or something else missing that can be ignored if you want to continue to play because with a rollback you won't get past this point, that causes the error, most of the time.

Thats why i don't agree to the never.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Sure there is. But like i said thats rarely happens. If it would always cause more issues i would've had problems, like here in this game, way more often than just 2 or 3 times. Its often just pictures or something else missing that can be ignored if you want to continue to play because with a rollback you won't get past this point, that causes the error, most of the time.

OK

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@thetrueredking

For the patch to work if you already started a game when you added the patch is to start a new game then the relations will be right for all characters.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@tecnopufi

Not sure it could be a quest that is done for now but was never moved to the completed quest section. I have 2 quests that I think are done for now I have the anatomy of a demon where I have seen the 5 dreams and met demon for the 4th time and friends and enemies I have done everything I can for now I think but the quest is still being shown as being active.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
First thing I did this time, right out of the box, was replace all Dissolve(1.5) with Dissolve(0.5), all 1,275 of them. Took 10 seconds and really improved my experience.

I realized I hadn't ever seen the "Bad End" where you lose control from not masturbating. So I waited in game for... about twenty-one days. Bad ending wasn't what I was hoping for after the time it took to skip all those days. Could probably stand to punch it up with some saucier text, maybe a render of you losing control. 'Entertaining' bad endings are a long time eroge staple.

Anyway, since Arousal and Self-control are usually in lockstep, they should probably just be one variable. Could probably drop Self-control all together and just warn if your arousal becomes too high. Would simplify stuff a bit. I know you just added a way to raise Arousal without affecting Self-control, but the line "elif Quest01_Stage > 3" probably needs to be changed to "elif Quest01_Stage == 3". Currently it doesn't get past that to the "> 4" line in order to reset SelfInstantArousal, so it can only be done once (maybe twice).

There is also a bug in the massage quest where after one lesson, Tantric becomes available and you get the final scene. If you keep studying it, purchase and study are on top of each other, and you never actually have to purchase Tantric. I haven't bug-hunted it, but I could if you like.

Would also like more of a reward for letting the arousal get higher (for any of the characters). Most of the arousal checks in the game are for 20. This wouldn't even be that much work, no additional renders. Just change or add some dialog in each of the encounters if the arousal is over a set amount (some if/elif statements). If you are interested, I could probably drop a few lines of code and submit them to you to see if you like the ideas. I've wanted to make one of these games before, but every time I got started, feature bloat and getting caught up in the details always derailed me, but I did make a fairly well recieved mod to one of the first trainer games before an update broke it. Some of my code and images are still floating around in the current mods to that game.

I really like the changes where you show which rooms have people in them, that and the changes to the room selection bar at the bottom. Sort of shame that the only time she sucks herself is when you start the website quest and she stops halfway through. She really should get a chance to drink from that fountain...

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Ok so I played this new version of the game.
Firstly and before I give my opinion, I have one question : How can I finish the quest "Anatomy of Demon", after the flashback with the creation of the demon queen I'm stuck because Enlil never appears during the night....

Now my review ^^ @Chasmalim
I want to say great work to the dev, there are many things which are updated. The new quest system is perfect to know if I finished or not a quest (and the little texts when I click on the quest is nice to give me the situation). The location of every character is a good thing too because before it was quite troublesome to check every room to find one scene/dialogue !
Concerning the story, I really like Delyla, some threesome is always enjoyable and seeing the sister get bang in front of us is fun too (it could be good to give to the player the choice to join or not the party, it could create some voyeur fetish :) ). I hope we will some futaxfuta (Delyla + the player in action and without the sister) too.
I like the new flashbacks and where the story goes, I'm really eager to see some demons or maybe create some offsprings with Enlil.
Speaking about offsprings, I'm curious to know if the dev plans to add some pregnant stuff (and not just as an ending but with sex and all).

However I have one thing to say : Is it possible to see the stomach deformation more often please ? (for now it's just Enlil and Behemoth but maybe the MC or the demon queen couldhave it too after all they have the biggest dick of the game), concerning the stomach deformation, is it also possible to make it for the creampie too (like a pussy/belly full of cum) please ?

Again good work man, it's a great update and I hope to see Delyla and other new characters :)
I really like your game, it reminds me some hentai with futanari having enormous dick and a huge amount of cum. Keep going it's really enjoyable.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Any news on an android release please? Thanks
I've tried making an android version but it sticks at the naming screen, you can enter your name but when you try to go past that the keyboard won't let you confirm the name and you're stuck. Aside from that it's a pretty large APK and sometimes it freezes during the install, not sure what that's about.

Reactions: Britfinder13

Britfinder13

May 3, 2018
I've tried making an android version but it sticks at the naming screen, you can enter your name but when you try to go past that the keyboard won't let you confirm the name and you're stuck. Aside from that it's a pretty large APK and sometimes it freezes during the install, not sure what that's about.
Is that the bug where you need to tap the autoword top bar and click enter to progress?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It probably doesn't have a completed tag because it's not even close to being completed yet as there's still more updates to go for the game. This screenshot should be changed when the sister has joined the sister on her bed to fantasize about your sister/mother while your sister beats you off. The other one would probably look really good if the tail was in her butt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018

I just wanted to apologize to you about the post I made about never clicking on the ignore button. I just started playing Mythic Manor for the first and already ran into several errors and the only way out is to click ignore. I don't lie and if I ever find out that I told someone something that wasn't the truth I take the time to find them and apologize. :)

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes