sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
the quest "friends and enemies" don't start, why?

i keep looking for the young sister but nothing happens

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I think you have to masturbate in the evening/night to rise her corruption (5 times, arousal 10 or 20, forgot).

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I think you have to masturbate in the evening/night to rise her corruption (5 times, arousal 10 or 20, forgot).
ok thaks, i managed to finish that quest

now my last quest "anotomy of a demon" Enlil appeared in the bathroom while I was pissing but that was already more than two weeks ago and she did not come back again and the quest is still not complete

it will be necessary to do something for her to reappear, since I can no longer study the book?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I'll try and narrow it down further but it seems when the sister is in the bedroom and I click it it gives me an error
I hit ignore and it defaults to the main menu. From what I gathered so far I had just finished the lounge scene with the mother. Went to click the room with the sister in it and got the error.
I also started a new game and got the error as well. This one I will still need to determine how far along I was (being a new game I was speed clicking past things so the timeframe is off)
I'll try the roll back option see if this works too.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
ok thaks, i managed to finish that quest

now my last quest "anotomy of a demon" Enlil appeared in the bathroom while I was pissing but that was already more than two weeks ago and she did not come back again and the quest is still not complete

it will be necessary to do something for her to reappear, since I can no longer study the book?
It's a small bug, I believe that is the last part of the quest, nothing more in this update, I informed the dev about it in an earlier post. I did the same thing trying to get it to complete.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
It's a small bug, I believe that is the last part of the quest, nothing more in this update, I informed the dev about it in an earlier post. I did the same thing trying to get it to complete.
Okay, so I'll wait for the next update and it should be fixed by then

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I just played this new update and chose to play it all again from the beginning and I would like to say that with the changes made the game got a lot better
despite having a small bug in the last quest

but the:

- location icons for all of the characters on the bottom hotbar
- locations are stationary
- Quests book

It has greatly improved the game.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
is there more than just computer skills and massage ??? because more than that is impossible or am i missing something??

Gunner0X

Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone have a save from the end of the previous version? I have no time to start from the beginning. :(

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
When her girlfriend comes over and spends the night with her an Saturday nights . Just go to sleep . It takes a few times as it advances.
cheers so when they are asleep? and any idea how many time it takes

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
cheers so when they are asleep? and any idea how many time it takes
They wont be asleep you have go to sleep. I'm not sure if anything happens the first time. But sooner or later her girlfriend will invite you to join them and then there is 3 different scenes on different Saturday nights. (Worth The wait ) I'm not sure what the stats has to be for that but about 3 days before Saturday I won't do anything with any of them to build my stats up.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
They wont be asleep you have go to sleep. I'm not sure if anything happens the first time. But sooner or later her girlfriend will invite you to join them and then there is 3 different scenes on different Saturday nights. (Worth The wait ) I'm not sure what the stats has to be for that but about 3 days before Saturday I won't do anything with any of them to build my stats up.
3 different i think i saw 2 blowjob and DP

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes