DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
so you gotta start a new game?! no thanks,will wait for someone who might dump a full save around here cause i'm not going through all that grind again lol

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
so you gotta start a new game?! no thanks,will wait for someone who might dump a full save around here cause i'm not going through all that grind again lol
My save worked fine, you don't know until you try it. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I'm not getting an option to apologize in the sauna to advance the hug quest. Is that as far as it goes at the moment?

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I got an error. A new start with I-patch and cheating a bit of money.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know what the traceback means, those are usually French to me, but the way I cheat in money is Money = (Dollar amount), and that usually works for me. I have seen that error pop up once for me, but I did a rollback and I was unable to get the error to show up again. I'm sorry that I am not much help, although the website now should give you a random amount of 10, 50, or 100 dollars a day now. That was one of the changes I made to the script.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I'm not getting an option to apologize in the sauna to advance the hug quest. Is that as far as it goes at the moment?
The apology is a foot massage, I don't think I made her arousal a requirement for that part of the mission. But after you massage her feet you can do the massage therapy course on the laptop, you won't have the money for that though if you didn't do the computer science course and set up the camsite to get a daily income. though, you'll also need the camsite to get enough money for the tantric massage course later on as well.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I don't know what the traceback means, those are usually French to me, but the way I cheat in money is Money = (Dollar amount), and that usually works for me. I have seen that error pop up once for me, but I did a rollback and I was unable to get the error to show up again. I'm sorry that I am not much help, although the website now should give you a random amount of 10, 50, or 100 dollars a day now. That was one of the changes I made to the script.
I did Money = xxx as a cheat and this worked fine but I have my doubt this caused the error. I got this error ~3 times. Rollback worked fine, Ignore not (game breaking). Later, the error didn't came back and could reach the end of the current update.

One suggestion: Shouldn't the Futas in school don't have smaller dicks, maybe something like the guy's cock in the dream. This way the MC's cock would be something special and not the same (or they are also demonized^^).

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I did Money = xxx as a cheat and this worked fine but I have my doubt this caused the error. I got this error ~3 times. Rollback worked fine, Ignore not (game breaking). Later, the error didn't came back and could reach the end of the current update.

One suggestion: Shouldn't the Futas in school don't have smaller dicks, maybe something like the guy's cock in the dream. This way the MC's cock would be something special and not the same (or they are also demonized^^).
I actually agree that the MC should be special, the problem was that a large majority of the images I used in the game were not rendered with the intent of being used in a game. I make image sets that I peddle on Affetct3d, and most of the image sets are sets I sell on A3d. When I set out to make this game I came up with the idea to use my image sets in the game, I'm starting to put unique images in game but until the game makes more for me than my image sets do I have to show them a bit more priority. I intend to devote myself full time to the games I have planned once I'm no longer dependant on the image sets. I can however begin making the dicks smaller on future characters that I introduce to the game however. Spoiler warning but Delyla is not an ally, and the Queen will be making more of impact on the game in the next update.

Reactions: HorizonD

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Either from the Dev, from the one who did that patch or someone who knows.
It would be kind of weird to post it in another threat.^^

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I played the game and didn't get any errors. But I did notice when you click on the room if there is someone in there and you click on their icon in the room . It will give you an error just click rollback and its fine..

Reactions: HorizonD

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Nice update ! (the powers are a still a little buggy tho but... details haha)!
I never played a game where MC got cuckhold by a futa... Usually I'm not into cuckhold but I discovered it doesn't bother me with a futa x)
I like this game !

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Um...when you get the power that lets you raise your OWN arousal by 10 or 20 points per day, you can only use it once and it never appears again.

Reactions: Master of Puppets
3.10 star(s) 28 Votes