Sep 15, 2017
Just discovered this game and downloaded. I'm having an issue with errors anytime i go to a room with some one in it. if i go to a empty room first then the occupied one it will work. Also i get errors when i click a persons face one the room buttons. am i supposed to be able to talk to people when i click their face on the room buttons?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Just discovered this game and downloaded. I'm having an issue with errors anytime i go to a room with some one in it. if i go to a empty room first then the occupied one it will work. Also i get errors when i click a persons face one the room buttons. am i supposed to be able to talk to people when i click their face on the room buttons?
I had that also two times when i went into rooms where someone already is in. The worst part is that if i ignore the error the game ends...pretty fun if you have to save everytime before you go into a room because you don't know when the error strikes again. (n)

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I had that also two times when i went into rooms where someone already is in. The worst part is that if i ignore the error the game ends...pretty fun if you have to save everytime before you go into a room because you don't know when the error strikes again. (n)
I don't want to be dismissive, especially if there is a legit bug, but I have tried several times to get the same error your getting and I have been unable to get it to happen. I'm sorry that you have had this experience and I really wish I could fix it so that it doesn't happen to you or anyone else. Thank you for downloading and trying it out though.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
alot of bugs that you cannot replicate are due to old saves or overwriting old game files with new updates..as i always suggest..delete the game and install fresh each update and check the OP to see if the dev has marked it as "old saves will not work" and as it shows in the changelog..old saves may be broken...SO..if a player does not want to start over but wishes to continue from where they left off..it is best to request a save that works in this thread..politely of course.

philyo110

Nov 18, 2017
I don't want to be dismissive, especially if there is a legit bug, but I have tried several times to get the same error your getting and I have been unable to get it to happen. I'm sorry that you have had this experience and I really wish I could fix it so that it doesn't happen to you or anyone else. Thank you for downloading and trying it out though.
It happens to me every time when I click on the little picture of a person in a room and not the room itself. This is also the first time I have ever downloaded and tried this game so it can't be an old save file issue.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
On the subject of gamesaves, I am putting a name change option in the players laptop and I hope that this will make it easier for people to share their saves and change the name afterwards. I don't like having to start over each time an update is released for a game either, to be honest I've done enough replays of my own game I'm a little tired of seeing it. lol

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
It happens to me every time when I click on the little picture of a person in a room and not the room itself. This is also the first time I have ever downloaded and tried this game so it can't be an old save file issue.
Ahh I get it now, Those are image buttons with no function Null(), they are only really there to show the player that that person is in that room. I will google it and see if I can find the proper way to make those buttons, it honestly did not occur to me that someone would click on those so thank you for pointing that out to me.
edit: I googled it and where I have Null() it should be NullAction(), I fixed it and in the next update that will not happen again. Thank you again for pointing that out to me.

Last edited:

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how do i go further because i am stuck with the computer skills and the massage but cannot get any further i seem to be in a fixed loop and have the arousal at 95 but cannot go further and the family members are at 110 arousal how does it go further ?

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
the walkthrough from google is not a walkthrough in my eyes it is a recomendation as to what should happen in each capital in my eyes a walkthrough states what line of action must be taken to go further in the game so can anybody help
thanks

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Have to 'share' the sister which feels like a cuckold{she gets shared with you]... And Mother is getting dominated by aunt...

Sigh.. I mean it's good... I just hope the MC can take more control in the future..

angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018
I'm at day 31 and still trying to progress the story but can't. still repeating the same daily routines. every scene that comes up ends with someone backing off. also can't go any further with studying book. It no longer appears as a selection in the morning

Gunner0X

Apr 12, 2018
alot of bugs that you cannot replicate are due to old saves or overwriting old game files with new updates..as i always suggest..delete the game and install fresh each update and check the OP to see if the dev has marked it as "old saves will not work" and as it shows in the changelog..old saves may be broken...SO..if a player does not want to start over but wishes to continue from where they left off..it is best to request a save that works in this thread..politely of course.
What good to ask, even with education, everyone simply ignores the comment. I and a few others have asked for a save in previous reviews, but we are always ignored. As in many other games, so too.

It seems that I am invisible.

Gunner0X

Apr 12, 2018
I, like many others, do not have time to start over, but we also want to take advantage of the content of the game. Whenever a game contains the warning "Old Saves Do not Work", they should upload a save from the end of the previous version. That would help a lot.

Thanks for reading this review.

Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.

Reactions: tecnopufi

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I'll just copy the errorlog next time when i play it again. I would've done that earlier but i got a bit annoyed that i ended up in the main menu again so i switched the game off. I think your game has potential and things like that can happen so i'm not really that annoyed that i will never touch it again.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I'll just copy the errorlog next time when i play it again. I would've done that earlier but i got a bit annoyed that i ended up in the main menu again so i switched the game off. I think your game has potential and things like that can happen so i'm not really that annoyed that i will never touch it again.
You cant click on the icon in the room .You will get that error every time you do. If you click on the room you will not get that error. If you happen to click on the icon by mistake and get the error just click rollback and the problem is solved.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
You cant click on the icon in the room .You will get that error every time you do. If you click on the room you will not get that error. If you happen to click on the icon by mistake and get the error just click rollback and the problem is solved.
The room icons themselves are safe, it's the tiny heads that you shouldn't click on. I fixed the icons but it won't be of use to anyone until the next update. I'm sorry for the headaches it's caused people, the idea was to give players an indicator as to where the characters were at.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Never click on ignore in an error message it seems to only make things worse. I have played games before and had to click on the rollback button several times to get it to rollback. When I tried playing through again I would get the same error. Sometimes once you click rollback. If you use your mouse wheel to roll the game back a little and then advance the game it will play on through without getting that error again. If it doesn't then you know you've got a game ending error. Just a little information that might help someone in the future.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
The room icons themselves are safe, it's the tiny heads that you shouldn't click on. I fixed the icons but it won't be of use to anyone until the next update. I'm sorry for the headaches it's caused people, the idea was to give players an indicator as to where the characters were at.
It didn't cause me any headaches. I realized quickly what that problem was and just click rollback and the problem was solved.
I want Thank you for all the hard work ,time and money you put into making this game . I really enjoy it. The new scenes with the younger sister were great.

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes