LightPinkBoy

May 29, 2018
Gotta say
My least favorite thing about this game is the cum.
Everything else is splid but the cum just looks so bad to me.
It throws me right off.

Nekomimichan

Mar 12, 2020
Loved every minute of the incestuous action of this game! Also would have appreciated A, a more choice/decision-based gameplay as far as the ending is concerned, B, more DP, double blowjob, and orgy. Hope their future games will let us have those, too.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
With the blessing of Chasmalim here are the cheats for Summoners Legacy

Standard disclaimer:
Using cheats may break your game or provide unusual and unexpected results... don't complain.

First, if you can't get the console to work (shift+o) see this thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

Here are the most important variables and acceptible* values:
DemonicStudyToday=[0/1]
Player_Arousal=[INT]
Mother_Arousal=[INT]
Sister_Arousal=[INT]
Aunt_Arousal=[INT]
ComputerStudied_Today=[0/1]
Self_Control=[INT]
Masturbated_Today=[0/1]
Money=[INT]
InstantArousalCounter=[INT]

Since it's python you can simply do this:
Self_Control=75; Player_Arousal= 200; Mother_Arousal=200; Sister_Arousal=200; Aunt_Arousal=200

This will set self control to 75, and all (important) arousals to 200

*int has not been verified. could be doubles, long ints, or anything else.

If there is something that you want to change that isn't listed here, use the variable list under the dev console to find the variable name.

VARIABLES ARE CASE SENSITIVE
How do we make the figures last longer than a DAY, or on many occasions till the next HOUR?

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
How do we make the figures last longer than a DAY, or on many occasions till the next HOUR?
... you ping me from a post from over 3 years ago and expect me to know what you're talking about?

Also, iirc, this post was from before he lost all the assets and had to redo the game... so it probably doesn't apply anyway.

read the linked post about how to enable the console and read the variables and find out what you want changed and experiment. just be aware that changing shit like that might break the game and you're doing it at your own risk.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
... you ping me from a post from over 3 years ago and expect me to know what you're talking about?

Also, iirc, this post was from before he lost all the assets and had to redo the game... so it probably doesn't apply anyway.

read the linked post about how to enable the console and read the variables and find out what you want changed and experiment. just be aware that changing shit like that might break the game and you're doing it at your own risk.
Yeah, I did, see all of that previous dialog attached to the reply, it's everything you said in your post about applying the cheats, that's why I included it...which is a wonderful way to check your notes, and not have to worry about being pinged three years later and not having any idea what I am talking about (see, you just get to click on the little red arrow beside the name to get the previous comment)...since I'm S.M.R.T. like that.
If it didn't work, I wouldn't have commented on what I said, I am looking for a permanent way to apply them, instead of having to repeat the process every...time...I...do...ANYTHING.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
1664369739754.png

If it didn't work, I wouldn't have commented on what I said, I am looking for a permanent way to apply them, instead of having to repeat the process every...time...I...do...ANYTHING.
On the Internet, it's fair to assume that the end user didn't actually do anything before posting something that says "I want this. Make it happen." because... that's how people are on the Internet.

To the best of my knowledge, the ***ONLY*** thing that dev mode allows you to do is change the values of variables. It does not let you change how the variables work.

That is why you can't make them permanent through dev mode.

If you are wanting to change the ***way*** something works, you're going to have to edit the code. This would be a good time to learn how to make a mod for a renpy game. That's pretty standard across all game engines. I can only think of one game that allows you to insert actual code to change the way things work, and since i haven't played it i don't even know that for sure. However, from what I remember it is a game that is intended to help you learn how to code in... Java I think it was.

Or... you can give up.

Which, if you were half as smrt as you were implying earlier, you would have done some external research once the information from a post from 3 years ago was exhausted.

Which you didn't do.

Which illustrates the point of how absurd it is to ping someone from a post from three years ago and expecting them to know what you're talking about.

Especially since the game that the original post was about is not the same game that you are posting.

I'm sorry if you took me being flabbergasted and teasing you about the way you quoted my post as an sort of an attack on you.

This post is also intended along those lines, but my level of annoyance is considerably higher because I've had a shitty day. So there is less good nature in the teasing here, but it's still not intended to pick you apart; only point out that your behavior could be taken differently than you present it as well as providing context as to why it could be taken differently.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
View attachment 2069488

On the Internet, it's fair to assume that the end user didn't actually do anything before posting something that says "I want this. Make it happen." because... that's how people are on the Internet.

To the best of my knowledge, the ***ONLY*** thing that dev mode allows you to do is change the values of variables. It does not let you change how the variables work.

That is why you can't make them permanent through dev mode.

If you are wanting to change the ***way*** something works, you're going to have to edit the code. This would be a good time to learn how to make a mod for a renpy game. That's pretty standard across all game engines. I can only think of one game that allows you to insert actual code to change the way things work, and since i haven't played it i don't even know that for sure. However, from what I remember it is a game that is intended to help you learn how to code in... Java I think it was.

Or... you can give up.

Which, if you were half as smrt as you were implying earlier, you would have done some external research once the information from a post from 3 years ago was exhausted.

Which you didn't do.

Which illustrates the point of how absurd it is to ping someone from a post from three years ago and expecting them to know what you're talking about.

Especially since the game that the original post was about is not the same game that you are posting.

I'm sorry if you took me being flabbergasted and teasing you about the way you quoted my post as an sort of an attack on you.

This post is also intended along those lines, but my level of annoyance is considerably higher because I've had a shitty day. So there is less good nature in the teasing here, but it's still not intended to pick you apart; only point out that your behavior could be taken differently than you present it as well as providing context as to why it could be taken differently.
Ah, I see sarcasm is completely lost on you then.
Yeah, I spelled out SMRT for a reason, while I could have done some research, found out how to code, then make my own mod, and ALL WOULD BE WELL, I figured, if someone who already POSTED on this game (yes even 3 YEARS ago... though you could have scrolled on back to see what the fck I was talking about, REAL easy), had done so, well wouldn't THAT just save me a world of time??
Clearly, that is not the case, since I just wasted MUCH more making redundant replies to redundant comments.
WELL, whatever, this isn't worth my time anymore, but thanks for all the GREAT advice...since it's clear, some things go over your head, try to not miss out on that final bit!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
well wouldn't THAT just save me a world of time??
What would have genuinely saved you time, is using common sense. If there was a way for those things to be applied permanently, it would already have been done.
Be it through console commands or mods, it would've been done and shared here.

So now you can throw your unearned righteous indignation out the pram, along with the rest of your toys because you were ridiculed about asking someone about something they wrote three years ago, and hadn't posted in this thread for almost as long either.

Nekomimichan

Mar 12, 2020
For some reason I can't launch either the MAC or the Windows version on my MacBook Pro M1. I've tried using Parallels for the Windows version, which is often perfectly enough for other games like this.
I used to play with this game, but can't do it now.
What might be the problem?

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes