RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Use the console command "Player_Arousal = xx" to set the arousal at however much you want then go to sleep for the arousal of the other characters to be recalculated.

Yes , tried use Shift + O for that console , its not working . is there any other command for that console. ?

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Yes , tried use Shift + O for that console , its not working . is there any other command for that console. ?
Most renpy games you have to enable the console first. You can do it manually by going to 'game-folder'/renpy/common, opening the file named 00console.rpy and finding the line that says "config.console = False" and changing it to True. Or, much simpler, you use the unren option 3.

Reactions: downloadu

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I miss this style. Been a long time supporter but might just end it. Not a fan of the faces over the past months.

View attachment 1615908
I get that everyne has their own preference to art and all that, but IMO the faces are better now than what I see here. But to each their own, thank you for the support up to now. I appreciate the feedback as well.

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hello, I have a question about the studies on the laptop. How far goes the study of massages. I'm only coming to the second one. Can anyone please help me there. Thanks

vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
HI ,hello huys and girls,mayby...Big question in this site -adultgamesworld/2020/10/23/summoners-legacy-new-final-version-1-0,is a in this game images, which is not in the game,why and thanks

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
HI ,hello huys and girls,mayby...Big question in this site -adultgamesworld/2020/10/23/summoners-legacy-new-final-version-1-0,is a in this game images, which is not in the game,why and thanks
Some of the images in that post are from an older version of the game that had slightly different content than that of the final build.

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes