Fido69

Apr 11, 2020
:(
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 207, in script call
call _gl_test .....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

MindFlayed

Sep 27, 2018
well the dev did like 3 false starts before finally settling on character designs for certain characters and then one version of the game was finished before they changed some design stuff again and thats how we got the current finished project, still not sure if they intend to start again on this one.
I wont hate on their process, it just made me laugh when i saw the opening and thought i had played it already

Reactions: Aleks Mark

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Hello
In what period of time will this update come?
Thanks and greetings
Already explained:

hey guys if anyone is still lurking here there will be a small update there won't be now content I'm just converting the images so the file size is a lot smaller and Shaddymodda has made built-in a mod for the game as well to help people get through it easier he will also make one for Djinn when he has time
updated the thread also about the mod he looked through it and says it doesn't really need one so we decided not to do one

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
well the dev did like 3 false starts before finally settling on character designs for certain characters and then one version of the game was finished before they changed some design stuff again and thats how we got the current finished project, still not sure if they intend to start again on this one.
And the designs for the final game are some of the worse versions made.. Unfortunate indeed

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Stuck.. I have been trying to trigger the scene with mom/landlady or whatever.. says I need arousal above 30 and its in her bedroom with aunt or such.. it wont let me trigger the scene when I got 30 or higher and otherwise when I think it is the scene you have her at lower arousal..

Really starting to get annoyed.. cause been trying almost 2/3 week of different daysto get it in the game...

Krishnaa

Jul 31, 2018
Guys,
:(
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
call _gl_test .....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guys, I am facing this error when trying to open the game. Can someone tell me how to get through this and access the game normally.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Krishnaa Fido69

Reading the traceback you can find what the cause is and many times fix it easily yourself like this one here is caused by either a missing file a spelling error in the file name or wrong prefix being used like .PNG instead of .WEBP

IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.webp'.

Extract the game files using something like unren which can be found on the site. Once extracted go into the gui folder and find a different webp file and make a copy of it and then rename it window_icon. You can also look in there and see if there is a window_icon file in there or not as sometimes a spelling error can cause this as well.

Once you have made that copy or fixed the spelling error if there was one if you boot up the game it should boot up fine.

killer1943

Jul 30, 2017
Guys,

Guys, I am facing this error when trying to open the game. Can someone tell me how to get through this and access the game normally.
I got the same error the png just wasnt converted yet. Just start UnRen in the main folder press 1 and enter. Then go to location "/game/gui" there u can just paste the file i attached and it works ;)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
killer1943

Could also be that they thought they had converted it and did a mass convert of the word .PNG to WEBP in the script file where it is listed at. Another way to fix it would be to change the files prefix from .WEBP in the script file it's in to .PNG and then overwrite the file. Bring game up and error should be gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: killer1943

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
Ok... does anyone get a bug when going preferences and fullscreen the game just goes into background process and just wont show up anymore?

Jan 16, 2021
anyone else having issues trying to run the game? for whatever reason, it won't let me run the game. :(

sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in script
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
Exception: Could not set video mode.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
can someone explain how to play with the new version ? I can't open it always fail with a log open

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
I got the same error the png just wasnt converted yet. Just start UnRen in the main folder press 1 and enter. Then go to location "/game/gui" there u can just paste the file i attached and it works ;)
The attachment opens a new tab instead of downloading, any fix?

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Nvm, I figured it out. Thanks! I couldn't go into fullscreen and this fixed it!

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes